Possible Transfers - Do We Care?

No.....at some point you make a decision and live with it. When you manage people, you realize that most of the time if an employee comes in and gives his two weeks notice, you might as well just wish them well and go on with life. Very very seldom does it work that they change their mind back and they come back as a great employee. This is a similar situation.

This really makes you wonder about Love tho...

At times our LB play was bad and he still didn't get chances. You would think he would dislike BO and be happy a new regime was coming in, especially since two LB are graduating...

Makes you wonder what is driving Love out the door?

Could be many things.

KY is closer to home.

Doesn't think he can compete with the others.

Doesn't get along with the other guys.

Had already decided to go before Bo got the axe

In terms of linebacker play, I don't think that the LB's have been developed very well since Ekeler left. Last year, they get a pass for youth and inexperience, but not this year. I think that lack of development of O line, LB's and QB's is the main reasons that Bo is gone D line depth seems to have been addressed.

:backtotopic

If Love has decided that his bread is better buttered in KY, he would be foolish to stay here to see what MR is like. He needs to not miss spring ball in his destination school. Good luck to him. Hope he finds what he is looking for.

At times our LB play was bad and he still didn't get chances. You would think he would dislike BO and be happy a new regime was coming in, especially since two LB are graduating...

Could be many things.

KY is closer to home.

In terms of linebacker play, I don't think that the LB's have been developed very well since Ekeler left. Last year, they get a pass for youth and inexperience, but not this year. I think that lack of development of O line, LB's and QB's is the main reasons that Bo is gone D line depth seems to have been addressed.

If Love has decided that his bread is better buttered in KY, he would be foolish to stay here to see what MR is like. He needs to not miss spring ball in his destination school. Good luck to him. Hope he finds what he is looking for.

According to the Omaha World Herald:

Cory Love, Courtney Love's father, told The World-Herald in a phone interview that Courtney Love was transferring in part because of a grandmother that "is on her death bed" and "frustration" with playing time prior to the firing of Bo Pelini. Cory Love said his son was considering sticking with NU for one more spring practice to test the waters with a new coaching staff but ultimately chose to transfer.

"He really loved everything out in Nebraska," Cory Love said. "I know I really liked everything. The fans, the facilities, the academics, everything was second to none. He didn't get fair shot on some things on the football side, but that's neither here nor there."

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/pair-of-huskers-opt-to-transfer-headed-to-kentucky/article_52dcda9e-8168-11e4-8a3a-4f42f4c27a15.html

Could be many things.

KY is closer to home.

According to the Omaha World Herald:

Cory Love, Courtney Love's father, told The World-Herald in a phone interview that Courtney Love was transferring in part because of a grandmother that "is on her death bed" and "frustration" with playing time prior to the firing of Bo Pelini. Cory Love said his son was considering sticking with NU for one more spring practice to test the waters with a new coaching staff but ultimately chose to transfer.

"He really loved everything out in Nebraska," Cory Love said. "I know I really liked everything. The fans, the facilities, the academics, everything was second to none. He didn't get fair shot on some things on the football side, but that's neither here nor there."

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/pair-of-huskers-opt-to-transfer-headed-to-kentucky/article_52dcda9e-8168-11e4-8a3a-4f42f4c27a15.html

What..a parent that did not think his son got a fair shot?? News story at 10!

Ha!

If he really felt that, if he really felt that was true...why not stay through spring and see, right?

With that being said, I am all four students leaving...You only get one chance for your time in college...unless you are in the movie Old School...

And with that being said...I totally wish Old School would become a series on Spike or NetFlix