Possible Transfers - Do We Care?

This really makes you wonder about Love tho...

At times our LB play was bad and he still didn't get chances. You would think he would dislike BO and be happy a new regime was coming in, especially since two LB are graduating...

Makes you wonder what is driving Love out the door?

Everyone's favorite snake oil salesman, Vince Marrow.

Basically what ADS and zoogies said. Hate to lose Love. Not sure Hart was going to help. And we have to lose a few. With current non-seniors and commits, we're at 83 schollys (after Love and Hart are out). We have a good chance to add Turner (medical hardship), Moss (suspension) and Walton (personal) which would put us at 86 right now and we're still looking to add a couple more guys. I could see David Sutton not coming back for his fifth year and Gabe Miller might not be able to play again but we're right up against the number right now so it won't be surprising if another couple leave before the dust settles.

It would be a major mistake for Courtney Love to leave in my opinion. He'd have to sit out all of 2015. Why not go through spring?

I don't understand that.

Doesn't he have to sit out next year no matter what? What is the mistake exactly... Or is he saying the mistake would be to transfer at all?

no redshirt, loses a year of eligibility I believe

It would be a major mistake for Courtney Love to leave in my opinion. He'd have to sit out all of 2015. Why not go through spring?

I don't understand that.

Doesn't he have to sit out next year no matter what? What is the mistake exactly... Or is he saying the mistake would be to transfer at all?

a mistake to not at least give Riley a chance by going through spring.