SIGNED - LB Tyrin Ferguson

ScottyIce

I don't think we are bringing him in to bridge the gap between Tyrin, but the other incoming freshmen. We have 1 senior, 2 juniors and a true freshman at LB on scholarship I believe, so we will be bringing in Johnson next year we will have more than two upperclassmen next year. In other words, Tyrin will be playing regardless.

I don't think we are bringing him in to bridge the gap between Tyrin, but the other incoming freshmen. We have 1 senior, 2 juniors and a true freshman at LB on scholarship I believe, so we will be bringing in Johnson next year we will have more than two upperclassmen next year. In other words, Tyrin will be playing regardless.

I think you're forgetting a couple. Idk exact classes they're in but, Santos/Rose-Ivey/Banderas/Newby/Gifford/Young off the top of my head are the scholarship LBs we have currently on campus not including other incoming freshmen.

I think you're forgetting a couple. Idk exact classes they're in but, Santos/Rose-Ivey/Banderas/Newby/Gifford/Young off the top of my head are the scholarship LBs we have currently on campus not including other incoming freshmen.

DrunkOffPunch is correct with Barry, Ferguson and Talan to join this fall. Newby is a RS Soph, Gifford RS Frosh.

DrunkOffPunch is correct with Barry, Ferguson and Talan to join this fall. Newby is a RS Soph, Gifford RS Frosh.

I was talking about the ones who were already on campus, but yeah I forgot about Newby and Gifford. I thought I forgot a couple once I posted that.

What about those tweets would make you jump to the conclusion he's upset about a commit that hasn't even signed yet?

It could be about anything. You may be right, I'm just asking because that's not where my thoughts went when I saw them.

Agreed. Somewhat of a reach to speculate he was referring to the new commit

It seems like it would be about Williams because he echoed the "All N" from the support staff about another player at his position and then talked about taking "everything as a sign or signal." Doesn't have to be but the timing fit.

I'm not sure he's upset. Could be a sign that he has to keep working hard. Could signal something else. Thus the question mark.