Penciled in Staff

Buffet and Perlman share a love for atheism so don't look for any buyout- fun tidbit- Perlman (admin) told Coach Bo that he could not have his priest on the sideline while he wore his collar- Bo told admin- if he can't wear the collar, I won't wear the red.

Score one for the Crusades

I know it's Silly Season on Huskerboard, but this is one of the most nonsensical things I've read. In every aspect.

It really is. I'm still trying to figure out all the different ways that it is just completely and totally insane.

I can't even figure out what it means or where it came from. Did this get reported on Fox news or something bc/ it makes as much sense?

GodWillsIt.jpg

Can we get a sticky for this...so when a new guy is hired as an assistant we can refer to this instead of digging through pages of drivel? Mods can edit appropriately (if they want) when a hiring takes place...

Head Coach: Mike Riley - Oregon State

Offensive Co:

Defensive Co: Mark Banker - Oregon State

Defensive Line:

Linebackers: Trent Bray - Oregon State

Defensive Backs:

Offensive Line: Mike Cavanaugh - Oregon State

Running Backs:

Wide Receivers:

Tight Ends:

Special Teams: Bruce Read - Oregon State

I created bios of sorts and pinned it to the top. :wasted

So we have a pencilled in staff and we dont even know for sure these guys are hired? ?? And did someone say his WR coach isn't coming? That blows

I think that is why they are "penciled" in because all we have so far is the tweet from the SI lady. I agree about the WR coach, he was one of them I wanted Coach Riley to bring with him.

While they had these jobs at OSU, they may not have the same jobs here. I thought I had read that Banker will not be DC but D-Line coach? I hope that's true. I would like to see Steele come back as DC and Scott Frost as OC/HC in training-I'm still holding out hope that this is true. (I know-I know but I am not going to believe anything until the new coach confirms it. There are just too many rumors floating around.)

@LindsayRaeSI: Keep in mind, as Riley fills staff: Guys he takes might not hold same position at new school. Time will tell ...

Can we get a sticky for this...so when a new guy is hired as an assistant we can refer to this instead of digging through pages of drivel? Mods can edit appropriately (if they want) when a hiring takes place...

Head Coach: Mike Riley - Oregon State

Offensive Co:

Defensive Co: Mark Banker - Oregon State

Defensive Line:

Linebackers: Trent Bray - Oregon State

Defensive Backs:

Offensive Line: Mike Cavanaugh - Oregon State

Running Backs:

Wide Receivers:

Tight Ends:

Special Teams: Bruce Read - Oregon State

I created bios of sorts and pinned it to the top. :wasted
For coaches that have not even been conformed to be coming here.

I am hoping that Banker is not DC. Maybe DB or recruiting coordinator. Please not DC.

i feel like we are getting a lump of coal in our stocking!.........half the staff from a 5-7 team.......sh#t!

• Fire 1