Penciled in Staff

I have always respected (and still do) your opinions Junior…… You are one of a handful that I do follow…..but with respect, I am pretty sure about the Pearlman vs football team aspect. Not, getting into "pissing match" about who and what you or I or anyone knows, but I am fairly close to the situation and feel extremely confident in my statements.

I may not be right ( I am wrong more than anyone), but I strongly, believe this, and have some knowledge in this realm. Along with comments made by former players. And, TO is completely hands-off with the University and has been, even last year…. wasn't even informed about Miles hiring. I, and anyone on board found out at the same time as TO, that I promise you…. so he isn't and hasn't had a say in a long time.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here. I'm glad you respect my opinions.... But TO wasn't informed about the Tim Miles hiring???? TO did the Tim Miles hiring!

Hope you're not a butcher, HANC....I would really hate to stick my head up a bull's ass before buying a T-bone!!! (Tommy Boy)

Yep Junior…. I am sorry….wrong situation. Apparently spoke out of my a$$ there. Not for sure what I was thinking. Thank you for correcting me, before it totally blew up. I went back and removed that from my post.

But….. I do know (now that I have a lot of "credibility"…ha), that there is an axe to grind.

Buffet and Perlman share a love for atheism so don't look for any buyout- fun tidbit- Perlman (admin) told Coach Bo that he could not have his priest on the sideline while he wore his collar- Bo told admin- if he can't wear the collar, I won't wear the red.

Score one for the Crusades

Perlman is Jewish......

• Fire 1

Buffet and Perlman share a love for atheism so don't look for any buyout- fun tidbit- Perlman (admin) told Coach Bo that he could not have his priest on the sideline while he wore his collar- Bo told admin- if he can't wear the collar, I won't wear the red.

I know it's Silly Season on Huskerboard, but this is one of the most nonsensical things I've read. In every aspect.

I know it's Silly Season on Huskerboard, but this is one of the most nonsensical things I've read. In every aspect.

It really is. I'm still trying to figure out all the different ways that it is just completely and totally insane.