Story about Pelini being a jerk to an 8 year old Husker fan.

And yet, miraculously, Hoke and Muschamp aren't on deadspin ripping people left and right and poisoning the well.

No, they aren't. Had they won 9 games and gotten the ax, they probably would have been more upset about getting canned.

Not condoning Bo or his comments, just my 2 cents.

Or, they're actual professionals and have the mental makeup for what it takes to handle being a major college coach.

Yeah you're right, I wish one of them was here. Lol

You do not get it. At all. Maybe someday I guess

And yet, miraculously, Hoke and Muschamp aren't on deadspin ripping people left and right and poisoning the well.

No, they aren't. Had they won 9 games and gotten the ax, they probably would have been more upset about getting canned.

Or, they're actual professionals and have the mental makeup for what it takes to handle being a major college coach.

Dude, it was a joke. Lighten the hell up man.

All Im saying is they didnt have much to be angry about. They had losing seasons and put out a poor product. Bo won 9 games and put out an ok product. Neither they or he put out an acceptable product but Bo at least had a legitimate gripe about his termination regardless of the fact it was justified.

Bo was trying to get a selfie with a racoon and decided to kill it with a wrench he then framed Gangw, just to show what a lawyer SE is..

Bo also was the shooter on the grassy knowl.

Bo invented crack cocaine and introduced it and aids into urban enviroments.

Bo canceled Firefly.

Bo wrote and directed Season three of Community (the gas leak year)

Bo told Donald Glover he should rap and not act. (I actually really like both)

Bo told Dave Chapelle to stop doing the Chapelle show.

Bo co-wrote the prequels to star wars. (mainly the Jar Jar parts)

Bo hacked Sony and canceled the interview.

Bo is Kim Jung Un personal trainer.

Bo planned 9-11, pearl harbor and ratted out Guy Fawkes.

Bo makes it so when a bird poops on you it is Bo.

Bo made the Kardashians a thing.

Bo makes it too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer.

• Fire 2

Bo was trying to get a selfie with a racoon and decided to kill it with a wrench he then framed Gangw, just to show what a lawyer SE is..

Bo also was the shooter on the grassy knowl.

Bo invented crack cocaine and introduced it and aids into urban enviroments.

Bo canceled Firefly.

Bo wrote and directed Season three of Community (the gas leak year)

Bo told Donald Glover he should rap and not act. (I actually really like both)

Bo told Dave Chapelle to stop doing the Chapelle show.

Bo co-wrote the prequels to star wars. (mainly the Jar Jar parts)

Bo hacked Sony and canceled the interview.

Bo is Kim Jung Un personal trainer.

Bo planned 9-11, pearl harbor and ratted out Guy Fawkes.

Bo makes it so when a bird poops on you it is Bo.

Bo made the Kardashians a thing.

Bo makes it too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer.

You, sir or madam,are my hero.

I heard Bo Pelini punched a dog in the face. In fact, my neighbor's niece told him that a friend of hers saw him kick a kitten, too. It's all over the internet.

Unless i hear it from your Salt Water aquarium guy, I aint buying it.

My "salt water" guy watched Bo flat out deck Chuck Norris !!!! Whooaaa !!

Or, possibly, you don't get it. At all.

• Fire 1

My uncle saw Bo at a gas station here in town. Bo stopped and talked to him. He said he was a real genuine nice guy. A matter of fact my uncle had his dad with him who happened to be from Ohio himself. Bo said 'he's in the car? Let's go talk to him' so they exited the gas station and Bo went and talked to my uncles father. I can't think of a time my uncle was so excited. Bo even took pictures with both of them. Take it as you will

For some reason, copies of these pics aren't loading. Is it my browser?

My uncle saw Bo at a gas station here in town. Bo stopped and talked to him. He said he was a real genuine nice guy. A matter of fact my uncle had his dad with him who happened to be from Ohio himself. Bo said 'he's in the car? Let's go talk to him' so they exited the gas station and Bo went and talked to my uncles father. I can't think of a time my uncle was so excited. Bo even took pictures with both of them. Take it as you will

. Here. Does this qualify?

post-7430-0-68016600-1419295613_thumb.jpg

I heard this one rumor about Bo visiting a McDonald's just outside of Lincoln. According to my source, Bo attempted to order an Arch Deluxe and became irate when told that the sandwich had been off the menu for at least a dozen years. Then, as he stomped out of the restaurant, I have it on good authority that Bo did not follow McDonald's directive to "please put litter in its place", heartlessly tossing a straw wrapper on the floor as he left.

Take it for what it's worth.

Nice Photoshop, that is obviously the scary guy from Harry potter

Thats funny.

But in the real. Thats my father in law. Lux's uncle. At the gas station that was mentioned. It was here in hastings 4th July weekend 2013. He was in town for his daughters softball tourney. Like was said, father in laws dad was from youngstown. Father in law grew up in the twinsburg area. Bo had a pretty long convo. Knew a bunch of the same people. Wife has a cousin that was freinds with mary pat in high school. Small world.

Thats funny.

But in the real. Thats my father in law. Lux's uncle. At the gas station that was mentioned. It was here in hastings 4th July weekend 2013. He was in town for his daughters softball tourney. Like was said, father in laws dad was from youngstown. Father in law grew up in the twinsburg area. Bo had a pretty long convo. Knew a bunch of the same people. Wife has a cousin that was freinds with mary pat in high school. Small world.

I believe your story...but I got to ask did they plan the whole no smile routine or did he just know Pelini wouldn't smile so he went with the angry face lol