Offensive Coordinator and other coaching vacancies

Z potter, p Allen, ty steinkuler, ty wortman, Blake Lawrence, aramndo murillo, Anthony west, and Rickey thenarse. Don't think that as a starting line up is in the stratosphere of our 90s teams. Sure Suh, Dillard and asante were pretty salty.

Not sure if serious?

DL Suh, Crick, Turner, Allen

LB Dillard, Compton, Fisher

DB Amukamara, Hagg, Asante, O'Hanlon, Dennard

That is your 2009 defense that inherited from Callahan

Scratch Compton and Fisher and add in Gomes, since there was only 2 games (Va Tech and kansas St) where we opted to be in more nickel/base as opposed to dime (or peso as we know it now).

Now can someone explain to me how that isn't the most talented defense we have had since the 90s?

I'd put the over/under for wins this season at around 7-8. I think Riley will prove to be a superior coach to Pelini, both on and off the field. But it's a transition year and we'll need to show some patience.

Really. 7 wins. That would be tough to swallow. I don't care how nice a guy u are. I would assume our defensive schemes will be dumbed down and shouldnt have a huge learning curve. We have rose, jax, moss, and Alexander coming back next year. Our def should be salty enough to keep us in every contest. Offensively we should at least have enough talent to be moderately successful. If bo could win 9 with Callahans mess I think 9 should be the bar for this staff in year 1.

I agree for seven years the bar was set at 9, if we get pass BYU I see us running the table until we have Wisconsin at home, I'm not conceding the game to Wisconsin. For the most part this board believed coaching was the problem, that has ended with this hire. I expect to see the huskers in the Big 10 championship game winning it maybe to much :koolaid2: at this time

Z potter, p Allen, ty steinkuler, ty wortman, Blake Lawrence, aramndo murillo, Anthony west, and Rickey thenarse. Don't think that as a starting line up is in the stratosphere of our 90s teams. Sure Suh, Dillard and asante were pretty salty.

Not sure if serious?

Yep.....apparently not all coaches need a transition year.

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?

The 2009 defense was beast. But the thought was that we should expect 7 to 8 wins next year. Bo first year was 2008 and with that so so defense and offense in transition he won 9 games. The 2009 defense was awesome but it didn't play any games in 2008.

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?
The 2009 defense was beast. But the thought was that we should expect 7 to 8 wins next year. Bo first year was 2008 and with that so so defense and offense in transition he won 9 games. The 2009 defense was awesome but it didn't play any games in 2008.

2008 wins

W Mich

SJSU

NMSU

ISU

Baylor

KU

KSU

CU

Clemson

How does the 2015 schedule compare to those easy Ws?

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?

2008 wins

W Mich

SJSU

NMSU

ISU

Baylor

KU

KSU

CU

Clemson

KSU and Baylor were different then (horrible) as compared to where they are now. The toughest team NU beat may have been Clemson (7-6) (4-4 in the ACC) who we barely beat in the Gator Bowl. NU lost to Missouri 52-17 and Oklahoma 62-28 (also lost to VT and TT). NU played 3 ranked teams, lost to all three, and got blown out by two.

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?

2008 wins

W Mich

SJSU

NMSU

ISU

Baylor

KU

KSU

CU

Clemson

KSU and Baylor were different then (horrible) as compared to where they are now. The toughest team NU beat may have been Clemson (7-6) (4-4 in the ACC) who we barely beat in the Gator Bowl. NU lost to Missouri 52-17 and Oklahoma 62-28 (also lost to VT and TT). NU played 3 ranked teams, lost to all three, and got blown out by two.[/quote

South bama, south miss, Illinois, Purdue, Rutgers, northwestern gotta be W's

Iowa, minny, byu, and Miami

Should win at least 2

Wiscy, Mich st get 1 if these with both of them being home.

That is 8 possibly 9 witbout a bowl game. These should at least be our expectations right?

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?

we will see how bo does at ysu.

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?

2008 wins

W Mich

SJSU

NMSU

ISU

Baylor

KU

KSU

CU

Clemson

KSU and Baylor were different then (horrible) as compared to where they are now. The toughest team NU beat may have been Clemson (7-6) (4-4 in the ACC) who we barely beat in the Gator Bowl. NU lost to Missouri 52-17 and Oklahoma 62-28 (also lost to VT and TT). NU played 3 ranked teams, lost to all three, and got blown out by two.[/quote

Should win at least 2

That is 8 possibly 9 witbout a bowl game. These should at least be our expectations right?

I'm expecting at least 8 wins but I'm not going to pigeon hole this staff in year one

Not sure if serious?

Sensing sarcasm right?

2008 wins

W Mich

SJSU

NMSU

ISU

Baylor

KU

KSU

CU

Clemson

Should win at least 2

I'm expecting at least 8 wins but I'm not going to pigeon hole this staff in year one

I agree . I am not going to think this staff is a failure if we don't win 10 year 1, but I do think it is reasonable as a fan to think we can reach the 9 to 10 win mark. This staff will get better as they recruit to what they want to run.

Urban Meyer chose Ohio State because he knew he could win with the talent and resources there. His first media days as Ohio State coach included a challenge to every other B1G coach to pick up their recruiting. Michigan isn't chasing Harbaugh looking for a transition time......they want someone they believe can go head to head with Urban Meyer next season. Florida didn't hire McElwain to not win right away. Is the Nebraska hire of Mike Riley different?

Urban Meyer chose Ohio State because he knew he could win with the talent and resources there. His first media days as Ohio State coach included a challenge to every other B1G coach to pick up their recruiting. Michigan isn't chasing Harbaugh looking for a transition time......they want someone they believe can go head to head with Urban Meyer next season. Florida didn't hire McElwain to not win right away. Is the Nebraska hire of Mike Riley different?

You are right 15 wins or fire the staff! Jesus man

yes.

Here TheSker.

http://ysupenguins.com/forum/

This is Huskerboard.

• Fire 2