***USC Game Discussion Thread***

I'm looking forward to the meltdown if TA gets named starting QB...

not gonna happen

If he does it shows 1 of 2 things. Our QB recruiting was really that bad or 2 our QB coaching was able to mold him into a competent QB.

If TA is named starter, it will be because Riley has actually provided some coaching. Under Beck we have never seen improvement in a QB. I expect that to change.

and this is only the tip of the iceberg...

If he does it shows 1 of 2 things. Our QB recruiting was really that bad or 2 our QB coaching was able to mold him into a competent QB.

If TA is named starter, it will be because Riley has actually provided some coaching. Under Beck we have never seen improvement in a QB. I expect that to change.

When I see TA throw off of his back foot, I think, "Just like Taylor did." These QBs get no coaching.

We knew we weren't going to win this game. Sark is f'ing with us. Hell with how usc was jacking around in the first quarter any decent team would have been up by 3 TDs. They could have also went for the throat with a minute left and two timeouts. But obviously sark isn't worried. We are going to get worn down and it isn't going to be pretty.

Anybody see the clip of Barney and other coaches holding Kaz back from fighting with a player or players? Guys a dbag, glad he's gone. Acts like he's in grade school

What happened? ESPN shows it once, then nothing.
Dunno, they didn't show it again but I'll promise you it didn't end there. Not the first time either, he's been called on it

Anybody see the clip of Barney and other coaches holding Kaz back from fighting with a player or players? Guys a dbag, glad he's gone. Acts like he's in grade school

Dunno, they didn't show it again but I'll promise you it didn't end there. Not the first time either, he's been called on it

What happened the previous time/times?

They didn't put up "Bo Cam." They're unable to catch our sideline tantrums.