***USC Game Discussion Thread***

I am ashamed as I read these posts. The so-called best fans in colege football suck. I, for one, never gave up hope and cheered my team to the end.

I Hope all you bandwagon fans, cheered for USC when the game ended as that is who we are (or pretend to be) As a fanbase, I think we are a collective fraud.

Don't agree with this at all. A fan never cheers against their team.

I am ashamed as I read these posts. The so-called best fans in colege football suck. I, for one, never gave up hope and cheered my team to the end.

I Hope all you bandwagon fans, cheered for USC when the game ended as that is who we are (or pretend to be) As a fanbase, I think we are a collective fraud.

I pooped in your fridge

Read the past 20 pages...plenty of "fans" did. I didnt and mever will.

Well pat yourself on the back then.

I saw a lot of people anticipating another meltdown (like we've seen so many times over the last few years), but I sure didn't see anyone cheering against NU.

• Fire 1

Are you saying that people are/were cheering for USC to win?

I am not sure i read that, but maybe I missed something.

Perhaps you never actually lurked on this site before signing up...it's just emotions running high. Don't get too worked up over it. Course there's always gotta be someone defining what true fandom is after each game...

Anyone else kind of annoyed by seeing #10 running and laughing with a USC player immediately after the last play was over? Maybe it's just me, but the quote from Patton came to my mind: "I wouldn't give a damn for a man that lost and laughed."

Several Nebraska players played in the LA area. Could be these two were friends?

Could very well be. Still kind of bothers me. Not that it really matters I suppose, nobody will remember by August.