Thoughts on Suh's suspension?

Beemer13

"Get out of Detroit, and move to Chicago??????????????" If there are 125,000 thugs in Detroit, there are at least twice as many in Chicago. All he would be doing is going to a bigger party ! Let's face facts here gentlemen: Ndamukang is what he is. There are no excuses for his actions. He is a tremendous athlete with unbelievable talent : No question about it. The thing that holds him back is his attitude. Ndamukang has been his own worst enemy. The guy is extremely Immature and unstable at this point in his life. I thought that it was just youthful folly when he first came into the league and did these things then. However; he has continued on this treadmill, and he has not matured one iota since. I so want to see him make progress and reach his fullest potential in the NFL, and in life. Each year it seems that we are hit with another negative headline or two about him. That is extremely unfortunate and very sad to see. I am afraid that we need to face facts that Ndamukang is not going to change unless there is a concerted effort towards change and maturity. And the only person that can launch that effort is Ndamukang . It is his choice, and his alone. And his choices in recent years have not been wise ones. Very unfortunate ! :(

he is a f'ing mess...........he is a true thug. embarassing to NU.

He is not an embarrassment to NU, he no longer plays here. He is now an embarrassment to the Lions and the NFL.

Lmao. He is not a thug. He is emotional, and has a temper, but a thug come on! I really don't think that he should have been suspended, and what was funny to me watching the game and seeing it live was he got blocked back into him and he stepped back stepped down and walked off. When they replay it in SLOW MOTION a dozen times and keep saying how long he stayed on him and how he didn't jump off quickly well I can see how some would get it in their heads that it was egregious. He got suspended because of his past and Raiola's stomp.

• Fire 3

LOL i love everybody ragging on the guy now. The second he's a free agent, everybody will want him, and if your team lands him, "Well he's really not a dirty player you know?"

NFL is a joke. If this is Clay Matthews stabbing Matt Stafford, they might look into this.

First of all, it looked pretty incidental and try to remember everything is being shown at a much slower speed. Second, saying that he deserves to be suspended because he has a past history is a fundamentally flawed argument. I would say that about 75% of the things he has been fined for were questionable, and around 40% of those to be complete BS (The Weeden hit, Cutler forearm tackle, Delhomme sack). So I would say that past judgments being questionable, there isn't a solid foundation to say that he is a repeat offender, therefore a suspension is not warranted or justified.

This is just the NFL trying to look good in the media's eye instead of gathering facts and making an informed decision. The Union should really support him on this.

• Fire 4

He is now judged by his previous actions. I Saw the game and thought it seemed accidental, but he was guilty of wrong doing as soon as it happened. Because it was Suh, it must have been on purpose, is the rationale he will now have to live with. Thug is a strong word for a man who has done a lot for people both at NU and outside of football.

• Fire 4

he is a f'ing mess...........he is a true thug. embarassing to NU.

He is not an embarrassment to NU, he no longer plays here. He is now an embarrassment to the Lions and the NFL.

Lmao. He is not a thug. He is emotional, and has a temper, but a thug come on! I really don't think that he should have been suspended, and what was funny to me watching the game and seeing it live was he got blocked back into him and he stepped back stepped down and walked off. When they replay it in SLOW MOTION a dozen times and keep saying how long he stayed on him and how he didn't jump off quickly well I can see how some would get it in their heads that it was egregious. He got suspended because of his past and Raiola's stomp.

First step, accident. 2nd step, totally on purpose once he realised what he stepped on the first step. Made no attempt to get off quickly or even turn around to see what Rodgers was mad about. It was pretty obvious to me. When you step on someone, you know it and the reaction (when on accident) is much, much different. He has turned into a thug. Todays day and age, the NFL isn't going to tolerate him much more.

Suh is unbelievably dumb for doing ANYTHING questionable because of his notoriety........PERIOD!

But this incident.......trying to imagine "intent" ....is really a stretch by the NFL.

But, Suh keeps making himself available as a public foil for the insipid and always politically correct pu&&y Commissioner ...