GT: Nebraska at Iowa - 8PM - BTN

Going to be a wonder to see what Watson and Marrow and White can do for this team.

Marrow is relentless on the glass, the others will continue the status quo for what this team brings to the table.

Disagree. White is a real talent, and I feel Watson is an immediate upgrade to Parker or Smith at PG.

Going to be a wonder to see what Watson and Marrow and White can do for this team.

Marrow is relentless on the glass, the others will continue the status quo for what this team brings to the table.

Disagree. White is a real talent, and I feel Watson is an immediate upgrade to Parker or Smith at PG.

Rebounding and defense says continued status quo. Smith will play over Watson, he is going to be very good watch as he progresses this year. You don't come from St Anthony and not have basketball sense The more he pays and gets used to the speed and physicality of the college game the better he'll continue to be. Needs to stat. Bennie just bringsso much more of the bench

We don't run an offense. Our "offense" is one guy dribbling, one guy coming to set a ball screen and the other three guys standing there watching. That's coaching (or lack thereof).

I'm believe this is true with almost every team from HS on up. I honestly don't understand offensive philosophy anymore.

I believe this is more lack of talent. Rivers & Benny and sometimes Pitchford give up the ball too quick and do not look. Benny dribbles around the arc without forcing the defense to guard him. Smith on the other had will drive and dish.

5. We had 5 assists on the night. We're T-301 in the country out of 351 teams in assists. And we average 10.5. We had half as many as the average that has us 301st in the nation.

Other teams near us in the assist rankings: Kennesaw St., St. Peter's, Cornell, Central Connecticut St., Morgan St., Hampton. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we have more talent than they do.

We don't have an offense. We have Petteway and Shields creating their own shots and Pitchford shooting over people.

5. We had 5 assists on the night. We're T-301 in the country out of 351 teams in assists. And we average 10.5. We had half as many as the average that has us 301st in the nation.

We don't have an offense. We have Petteway and Shields creating their own shots and Pitchford shooting over people.

This.

Fuller cant get a chance to show his 3 ability if we have no set pieces to get him the ball.

Our top players get the ball and just Ad-lib.

Has to change.

Miles has to start playing Smith. He is our best PG.

Absolutely! I was thoroughly disappointed when miles kept he and fuller on the bench so long to end the game. Right when we started to slide he needed to pull Pettaway and Benny and put Fuller and Smith in. Pettaway is going to have to get over the fact that he thinks he is the best thing since fried rice. Standing with the ball in your hands until the clock is damn near to 10 sec is a bunch of crap. Move the ball east and west more like we did in the second half. You have to move just can't stand around.

We don't run an offense. Our "offense" is one guy dribbling, one guy coming to set a ball screen and the other three guys standing there watching. That's coaching (or lack thereof).

I'm believe this is true with almost every team from HS on up. I honestly don't understand offensive philosophy anymore.

I believe this is more lack of talent. Rivers & Benny and sometimes Pitchford give up the ball too quick and do not look. Benny dribbles around the arc without forcing the defense to guard him. Smith on the other had will drive and dish.

I agree with you about Nebraska. But, Basketball in general is going to more of a theory of ad-lib/create on your own type philosophy. Yes, they throw out there things like certain players are supposed to screen for other players. But, there is just not a flow and an organization to basketball offenses nowadays.

What that does is if you have a lack in talent where a player isn't good at creating offense on his own, it hamstrings him to not be effective on the floor.

I agree with you about Nebraska. But, Basketball in general is going to more of a theory of ad-lib/create on your own type philosophy. Yes, they throw out there things like certain players are supposed to screen for other players. But, there is just not a flow and an organization to basketball offenses nowadays.

What that does is if you have a lack in talent where a player isn't good at creating offense on his own, it hamstrings him to not be effective on the floor.

Great explanation in a few words. Move your damn feet!!!