S Willie Sykes [Arkansas - Signed LOI]

If you guys get a chance. Go watch his 1 on 1 drills that are on YouTube. I don't think we will be missing much here.

Not nearly as important at the position he plays
Yeah because a safety is never isolated on a receiver or running back.

Not every play like say CB. Remember, no one in this class is a finished product. Each recruit has there own weakness that hopefully the staff can correct. Just don't think its fair to minimize a loss by pointing out weaknesses that apparently weren't there when they were committed to DONU.

HEY YOU GUISE!

DB might be one of our strongest position groups other than WR right now.

This kid is sketchy. Is willing to go to one of the worst SEC schools, without even visiting and hasn't even hosted them for an in-home visit.

YOU WILL BE MISSED! SYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys get a chance. Go watch his 1 on 1 drills that are on YouTube. I don't think we will be missing much here.

Not nearly as important at the position he plays
Yeah because a safety is never isolated on a receiver or running back.
Not every play like say CB. Remember, no one in this class is a finished product. Each recruit has there own weakness that hopefully the staff can correct. Just don't think its fair to minimize a loss by pointing out weaknesses that apparently weren't there when they were committed to DONU.
Clarification: not saying you specifically are doing this but just the board in general. This kid is the GOAT when he commits but nothing special when he goes elsewhere. I like his film. One on ones are less than desirable and as Mavric mentioned, he doesn't wrap up the best. Two things I think can be improved with some coaching. Two things he does have going for him are things that are tough to improve such as speed and aggression. Tough loss in my opinion

It's a loss. Flat out. The reason it's not a huge loss is we have some really great DB's at the school already including the others coming in. It definitely won't hurt as much as losing Barnett, Snyder, Neal. If you had to rate it on a scale with other recruits he would definitely be low on the list. No sour grapes, just the way it is with team make-up right now more than anything.

It's a loss. Flat out. The reason it's not a huge loss is we have some really great DB's at the school already including the others coming in. It definitely won't hurt as much as losing Barnett, Snyder, Neal. If you had to rate it on a scale with other recruits he would definitely be low on the list. No sour grapes, just the way it is with team make-up right now more than anything.

My thoughts exactly. I would have loved to see Sykes at NU and it is a loss, but with the current depth and what else is already in this class at DB the loss isn't a huge impact loss IMO. Losing Lee, Anderson, the Twins, now that would have been a big impact loss. Chances are that the staff will add an extra higher caliber recruit at S next year, at least according to the rankings.

probably will get in trouble w/ the law first year there, count on it

Just because he chose another school doesnt make him a criminal.

He is an 18 year old kid, he is allowed to want other things. Sucks he took this route to achieve it, but that doesnt make him a bad person, it makes him a young, immature teenager.

What if he broke DrunkInBottoms' heart?