OT Darrin Paulo [Utah Commit]

Mavric

I watched the film of him vs Burbank. It appeared like he was playing against a middle school team. I have concerns he isn't quick enough on his feet to play tackle in the Big 10. Neither did I see many pancakes vs guys 70 pounds lighter than him. He might be effective in a big back, drive the ball down the field offense. I realize he isn't a finished product at this level. He will need some serious coaching.

I watched the film of him vs Burbank. It appeared like he was playing against a middle school team. I have concerns he isn't quick enough on his feet to play tackle in the Big 10. Neither did I see many pancakes vs guys 70 pounds lighter than him. He might be effective in a big back, drive the ball down the field offense. I realize he isn't a finished product at this level. He will need some serious coaching.

His offer list tells me all I need to know regarding his potential. I have Faith in coach cav

Lol, I watched that too. #22 was like 5'10 150 pounds and was sprinting away from him. When he matched up with the big boy he pushed him around better.

It's possible that he is playing tackle because he is the best lineman on the team and you put your best players where they can help you the most.

Also, is it common for a LT to be 340 lbs? Seems like that is too much weight for a tackle.