********OFFICIAL PGA Tour Discussion Thread ********

Kinda boring masters if you ask me. I always like the tourney since it is ushers in spring and signals the end of my tax season. Never really seemed like a contest at any point like last year's US Open. Also you should not be able to shoot 18 under in a major. I wonder if the players have evolved so that Augusta is not what it once was. Aside from some tricky putting are there any real challenging holes where players have to sweat to get par? I mean Amen corner # 12 is a wedge and #13 is driver short iron into a par 5.

I like the US open when par is the score to beat in most years.

Jordan Spieth is killing it today at Hilton Head. -7 through 14 holes. I guess he wasn't happy about his Masters hangover +3 yesterday. :lol:

He's the hottest golfer on the planet right now. Has been for the past month.

He's playing very well lately. It is impressive.

NUance, please address him by his real name, "TWENTY-ONE YEAR OLD Jordan Spieth."

Maybe we should call him White Tiger? He's about as hot at Tiger was back in 1997.

• 3 weeks later...

This was pretty funny. Keegan Bradley and Miguel Angel Jimenez get a bit hot. Jimenez tells Bradley's caddie to shut up, and Keegan gets all bent out of shape. What a different sport golf is, as compared to hockey :lol:

Here's Sergio's 45 foot putt to get into the playoff at the Player's Championship. This is the same island hole as the two youtubes above from yesterday. I was rooting for Sergio. Had him on my fantasy team this week. But he choked in the playoff to tie for second. Oh well. :lol:

(Based on the announcers, apparently they get excited about golf in China too. lol)

Here's Ricky Fowler winning the playoff, after Sergio dropped out with a bogey: LINK

Woods, Vonn broke up over Woods affair
By Ryan Ballengee1 hour ago Devil Ball Golf
This story will leave you slapping your hand to your forehead. The reasons why will vary.
Less than two weeks after Tiger Woods and champion skier Lindsey Vonn announced the end of their nearly three-year relationship, a U.K.-based tabloid is claiming the couple didn't break up because of their hectic schedules, but rather a Woods affair in San Diego.

Tiger playing from another fairway again. :lol:

I have a hard time believing this Tiger story. Vonn doesn't strike me as the type to walk away from their relationship as peacefully and mature as she did if this was true.

Given what happened last time, maybe Tiger was careful not to let her sneak up on him with a 9-iron in hand. :lol:

edit: 9-iron, not wedge

• Fire 1