********OFFICIAL PGA Tour Discussion Thread ********

Tiger showed up today in five-year-old shoes and about 20 pounds lighter.

The fantasy golf drafts have no idea where to put him. I saw him go as high as #14 in one draft, and rated #67 in another. I think I'd put him about halfway between those two.

For a while I was wondering if Tiger had been sandbagging a bit. So as to make a huge "comeback"?

But he's tanked so bad these past several months I think the yips is a more plausible explanation.

I guess golf fills the void from April to August. My pecking order of summer viewing interests for sports

1. NFL Draft

2. US Open (golf)

T3. Masters

T3. British Open

5. Ky Derby

6. PGA Champ

7. HR Derby

8. Other random PGA - kinda like watching CFB on a weekend with all FCS match ups or MAC teams

9. CWS

10. Random MLB game

Fantasy Draft today. Took Dustin Johnson with 6th pick (McIlroy, Stenson, Bubba, Spieth, Day were already taken). Ended up taking Tiger in 3rd round with 22nd overall pick.

Great pick! I have Dustin Johnson in my pool too. I think he is underrated right now. I say he's as likely to win as any of the guys picked ahead of him in your pool. In fact, I'd take him over Rory. /JMHO That, and he took last week off to practice at Augusta. Wouldn't surprise me to see him put the green jacket on. As for Tiger, he is a total wild card. Could finish top 5. Could miss the cut.

I guess golf fills the void from April to August. My pecking order of summer viewing interests for sports

1. NFL Draft

2. US Open (golf)

T3. Masters

T3. British Open

5. Ky Derby

6. PGA Champ

7. HR Derby

8. Other random PGA - kinda like watching CFB on a weekend with all FCS match ups or MAC teams

9. CWS

10. Random MLB game

Ha ha! Where's March Madness?

And where is the Nebraska Spring Game??? :lol:

1. NFL Draft

2. US Open (golf)

T3. Masters

T3. British Open

5. Ky Derby

6. PGA Champ

7. HR Derby

9. CWS

10. Random MLB game

Ha ha! Where's March Madness?

And where is the Nebraska Spring Game??? :lol:

I was doing post march madness - April to August

Don't have much interest in spring games.

My internet connection at the office is lightning. I have 5-6 windows open: Leaderboard, Holes 15 & 16, Masters on the Range, Amen Corner, Twitter, and GolfWRX. Productivity is at an all-time low.

So do you still bill your clients at the same hourly rate?

Value billing! Woo hoo!!