SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Set commitment date for next Wednesday, the 23rd. If it is Nebraska, are we ready for some big personalities on campus? I can't deny I'm pretty interested/excited for what's to come. There's going to be some entertainment.

I feel the same. He seems to be the leader of the little clique out there in Cali and in my opinion is the only reason we are in on Gebbia and Holmes. But the whole reason that KJJ showed interest in us wasn't because of our sellout streak or traditions that we've got, it was because of the respect that KJ Sr. has for Riley as a football coach, a football mind that helped make Keyshawn the #1 overall pick in 96 and for the things that Riley taught him that stuck with him throughout his career. If we end up with the Calabassas crew, we have to give a huge shout out to Sr. for opening that door.

• Fire 1

Just saw him on Periscope. He said he is struggling with his choice. Said before making the bleacher report video he thought he knew where he was going now he has no clue.

He also went on to say that he think Williams and Ohio states WR coach are the best in the country. Said that Ohio state has the best facilities in college football and Nebraska easily has the best fans in the country.

He is openly recruiting kids even on his periscope while chatting. He loves Lincoln and the feel of the city and how it is a true college town.

• Fire 1

The only thing I have seen publicly that would draw him away from us is if Holmes and Gebbia really don't want to come here and they are pulling him in a different direction.

That doesn't mean there isn't something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. But, it's clear they really would like to stay together so they may have some influence on where he goes instead of him having influence on where they go.

PS....I still think he is in.

• Fire 1

I think he's smart and witty enough to add drama to the decision. I think his mind has been made up and there haven't been any other visits made or planned before the decision.

I wouldn't be shocked if he has already silently committed. They are dropping the video on a dead week for Nebraska and it will garner a lot of attention.

Those of you preparing to jump off the ledge over him stating that the decision is in the air what do you expect him to say? "I went to Nebraska and things went really well and I'm still leaning heavily Nebraska, but watch my video anyway"

As far as Gebbia and Holmes they aren't really considering any other mutual places wth KJJ outside of Nebraska so that doesn't worry me.

• Fire 1