SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One thing I want to toss out; all along I've thought that 3 things could happen with Keyshawn, ever since the first ever post. If you look back I talked about it vaguely, that Keyshawn Sr. could make a serious impact on Nebraska recruiting.

1) commits to Nebraska and attends Nebraska. (What I believe will happen most 90%)

2) commits to Nebraska, helps his Dad's former coach build up a nice Nebraska recruiting class and flips late back to alma mater. (5%)

3) has been pumping Nebraska all along, building momentum for Coach Riley (has already succeeded at this, just look at the Cali pipeline opening up) but still commits elsewhere. (5% chance Imo)

I realize 2/3 are far fetched, but I deep down believe it's semi-possible that Keyshawn Jr. feels like maybe he owes something to Coach Riley. I hope 1 is the final payback though.

• Fire 1

I'm sticking with my Who's Next prediction of him being :bigredn: .

But I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind when it was reported that you could hear them talking about Nebraska in the filming-the-BR-video Periscope (or whatever it was): "That would be a little odd to be giving away hints like that." And it seems really odd for McQuitty - who is close to him - to be tossing out Tweets like that on the eve of his commitment. The possibly deleting them after he thought about not giving it away early.

Anyway, hoping it's all much ado about nothing and we're all really excited in the morning.