SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly think both KJJ and Holmes are down with coming here, I don't think Gebbia is too keen on it. I think unless POB beats out Tommy, then he will redshirt. In that scenario even with a redshirt for Gebbia he is waiting a long while to get his shot. I think KJJ is contributing as RS Frosh and Darnay walks in #1 on the depth chart on day one. We always hear about these kids wanting to stick together, but rarely does a group of 3 actually end up doing so. And I think there is good reason we are pursuing that other QB pretty hard

I feel its gonna be USC.. We will be just fine with him not here. We dont need Gebbia. Holmes yes and would be nice but we will be ok.

While yes we would be "fine", that doesn't get us back to national prominence. If we want to get over the dreaded hump, as it's called, we need caliber recruits like KJJ and Gebbia. Nobody has been happy with the status quo since '99 and getting these kinds of recruits is how we get better.

I think we will get him. One reason some guys from Cali might not commit here is trouble getting from there to here and vice versa for themselves and families. However, with KJJs means it isnt an issue for him and his friends to get back and forth.