SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If he is making the choice, then we might have an outside shot of getting him. If it's his dad, then the lights just aren't bright enough for him to be on the sidelines, watching his son play. jmho.

GBR!!!

This post is laughable. No disrespect, but if you've been following his recruitment, you would know that Keyshawn Sr. has publicly stated it is 100% up to Keyshawn Jr. where he attends school and he has given us absolutely no reason to believe otherwise. He wore Nebraska gear when on campus and has gushed, as stated by another poster, over Riley. You must understand that Riley isn't just some coach to KJSR. He is the man who helped catapult his career. I truly believe that this gives Sr as much faith in sending his son to Nebraska as it does to any school. Plus, add in that WR's are loving, absolutely LOVING playing for Coach Williams.

Things have changed a bit for Sr. now that he won't be affiliated with ESPN any longer. This could play a part, but it's not like Jr. playing at UCLA or USC would've made it any easier for Sr. to attend his games when he worked for ESPN. I'm sure SR. intends to find some sort of a job in TV, but as of now, he obviously won't have any issues getting to any of Jr.'s games unless he goes to play in Hawaii.

I truly believe this decision is 100% going to be made by Keyshawn Jr. If the cards don't fall our way with this one, I'd hate to see fans go the same route as they did with Dez Fitzpatrick and his dad. If we don't get KJ JR, it just wasn't meant to be.

I personally believe he will be N.

I hope your right. Just seems like we never seem to land the son of a NFL player, who was a big time player in the show.

GBR!!!

If he is making the choice, then we might have an outside shot of getting him. If it's his dad, then the lights just aren't bright enough for him to be on the sidelines, watching his son play. jmho.

GBR!!!

This post is laughable. No disrespect, but if you've been following his recruitment, you would know that Keyshawn Sr. has publicly stated it is 100% up to Keyshawn Jr. where he attends school and he has given us absolutely no reason to believe otherwise. He wore Nebraska gear when on campus and has gushed, as stated by another poster, over Riley. You must understand that Riley isn't just some coach to KJSR. He is the man who helped catapult his career. I truly believe that this gives Sr as much faith in sending his son to Nebraska as it does to any school. Plus, add in that WR's are loving, absolutely LOVING playing for Coach Williams.

Things have changed a bit for Sr. now that he won't be affiliated with ESPN any longer. This could play a part, but it's not like Jr. playing at UCLA or USC would've made it any easier for Sr. to attend his games when he worked for ESPN. I'm sure SR. intends to find some sort of a job in TV, but as of now, he obviously won't have any issues getting to any of Jr.'s games unless he goes to play in Hawaii.

I truly believe this decision is 100% going to be made by Keyshawn Jr. If the cards don't fall our way with this one, I'd hate to see fans go the same route as they did with Dez Fitzpatrick and his dad. If we don't get KJ JR, it just wasn't meant to be.

I hope your right. Just seems like we never seem to land the son of a NFL player, who was a big time player in the show.

GBR!!!

I don't want this side convo to drag on, but how many former SUPERSTAR NFL players have sons going into college football each year, that we know of?

2-3?

We got Will Shields son, he just didn't play football...

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

I don't want this side convo to drag on, but how many former SUPERSTAR NFL players have sons going into college football each year, that we know of?

2-3?

We got Will Shields son, he just didn't play football...

I believe the correct answer is 9. There are 9 former superstar NFL players sons every year.