SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gosh I hope he commits here, I feel like we will all be greatly deflated if he choses another program

OH...you will have the normal number of posters acting like they are looking for the nearest shower rod to hang themselves while trying to convince everyone that Nebraska Football is dead and the world is coming to an end.

Meanwhile, most of us (while very disappointed) will be looking at the next recruit that wants to play here.

• Fire 2

Gosh I hope he commits here, I feel like we will all be greatly deflated if he choses another program

OH...you will have the normal number of posters acting like they are looking for the nearest shower rod to hang themselves while trying to convince everyone that Nebraska Football is dead and the world is coming to an end.

Meanwhile, most of us (while very disappointed) will be looking at the next recruit that wants to play here.

Hey, hey, hey. DO NOT paint us in such a rational light. It would be way worse than that.

• Fire 2

Seriously though, has anyone ever killed themselves using the shower rod?

In defense of Keyshawn Sr., he hasn't been publicly vocal on where he wants his son to attend school. Publicly he seems to be supportive of his son's recruiting process. Of course privately he probably voices his preference, but what parent doesn't?.... All involved seem to be handling the process extremely well.

In defense of Keyshawn Sr., he hasn't been publicly vocal on where he wants his son to attend school. Publicly he seems to be supportive of his son's recruiting process. Of course privately he probably voices his preference, but what parent doesn't?.... All involved seem to be handling the process extremely well.

He hasn't come out and said he loves Nebraska, but he's done nothing but gush about Riley's involvement in his success as a player.