SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got another crystal ball for Nebraska today from Sam M.

Let me know when its not a Nebraska guy. I feel good about KJJ but CBs from national, and especially Cali, guys will mean a lot more.
sorry for bothering you, just putting it out there for info. I wasn't saying it meant he was a sure deal
Wasnt raggin on ya. Just waitin for CBs that seem to hold more wait than those from beat writers covering the team. CBs from guys in Cali, especially USC guys, and Ohio guys may make me soil myself.

And to people talking about seeming like hes shopping around.....of course he is. Mainly b/c he wants to make sure of place he decides on is the place for him as hes committing in March. Hes lucky enough to have been able to take the trips in his junior year b/c no financial issues. Plus, he wants to peer recruit heavily to his school so he needs to know and love the place hes going so he can sell it to others. He would be huge get for that reason.

Let me know when its not a Nebraska guy. I feel good about KJJ but CBs from national, and especially Cali, guys will mean a lot more.
sorry for bothering you, just putting it out there for info. I wasn't saying it meant he was a sure deal
Wasnt raggin on ya. Just waitin for CBs that seem to hold more wait than those from beat writers covering the team. CBs from guys in Cali, especially USC guys, and Ohio guys may make me soil myself.

And to people talking about seeming like hes shopping around.....of course he is. Mainly b/c he wants to make sure of place he decides on is the place for him as hes committing in March. Hes lucky enough to have been able to take the trips in his junior year b/c no financial issues. Plus, he wants to peer recruit heavily to his school so he needs to know and love the place hes going so he can sell it to others. He would be huge get for that reason.

Just weight one second here!

??????? You weigh what? Do you have trouble with weight or wait?

??????? You weigh what? Do you have trouble with weight or wait?

Their ain't won problem with the weigh I spell wait.

• Fire 2

No problem. Two more cbs today, one from a Oklahoma guy, another from an Ohio state guy. Is that better? Both are for Nebraska by the way. Hope this happens, good way to start the class.

Lamar Jackson was on Periscope yesterday (for you old folk... look it up, the new "cool thing") and said that KJJ is N, and both of them are still working Darnay. Take it FWIW. That's multiple players from the team saying the same thing

That's great, I feel the same way, but I'll wait until he verbally commits and then cross my fingers for a year until he signs on!

• Fire 2