SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, that same periscope said that Mosley lost his scholarship which is why he left, so I wouldn't take those words to the bank.

Maybe he didn't but the writing was on the wall. He might not have lost it but was "encouraged" to move on.

KJJ will be N. As for Gebbia, Ole Miss bothers me.

Yeah, that same periscope said that Mosley lost his scholarship which is why he left, so I wouldn't take those words to the bank.

Maybe he didn't but the writing was on the wall. He might not have lost it but was "encouraged" to move on.

Need Tommy to have a great year, stranding POB on the bench. I worry if Tommy struggles and POB takes the starting job and succeeds somewhat then that may scare off Gebbia. He could see the writing on the wall of sitting for 3 years.

Need Tommy to have a great year, stranding POB on the bench. I worry if Tommy struggles and POB takes the starting job and succeeds somewhat then that may scare off Gebbia. He could see the writing on the wall of sitting for 3 years.

Nah, wherever TG goes he will have someone ahead of him and needs that RS year to get bigger and stronger.

POB would need a killer season to be enough to scare Gebbia off, I think. Besides, if O'Brien can come in and play well right away, that means that we're pretty well set at QB, and Gebbia could redshirt and (if he's not good enough to unseat POB as the starter) still have 2 seasons of eligibility after O'Brien graduates.

POB would need a killer season to be enough to scare Gebbia off, I think. Besides, if O'Brien can come in and play well right away, that means that we're pretty well set at QB, and Gebbia could redshirt and (if he's not good enough to unseat POB as the starter) still have 2 seasons of eligibility after O'Brien graduates.

If POB is playing that well, does it really matter if we land Gebbia? It would be nice, but certainly not a position of need at that point.

If POB is playing that well, does it really matter if we land Gebbia? It would be nice, but certainly not a position of need at that point.

Yes it matters. We need quality back ups to push our starter and we need to have people developing at all times. Absolutely it's important.