SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Clouse said on 1620 the zone yesterday the white blood cell issue stemmed from an issue with his appendix and he had surgery to get it resolved. Sounds as though he should be fine moving forward, which is good considering he might not be able to have that redshirt year we all thought he would need

I hope he's right about it being a fairly small issue. That's a lot better than what I've heard.

Clouse said on 1620 the zone yesterday the white blood cell issue stemmed from an issue with his appendix and he had surgery to get it resolved. Sounds as though he should be fine moving forward, which is good considering he might not be able to have that redshirt year we all thought he would need

I hope he's right about it being a fairly small issue. That's a lot better than what I've heard.

How long has he been in the hospital?

Any update here? Seems like he's been quiet on twitter more so than usual, but that could just be guidance he's been given (I'd think it would be hard for him to stay quiet about some of the silent commits and etc. that he knows about). I assume he's out of the hospital? Was it only an appendicitis?