DE Mykelle McDaniel [Tennessee - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Can't figure out how to post on my phone but mykelle and Barry have been tweeting about winning a natl title and then Barry posted this to Josh Harvey . Could be nothing but I like our chances with mykelle.

@BarrySwavey: @JoshHarveyScout @MykelleMcDaniel naw , he straight. It's some stuff you don't know 😏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From what I've seen, we're kind of on the outside now. Florida, South Carolina and Georgia see to be leading the way now.

Sounds like mom wants him close to home so he's going to stay in the southeast. At least that's what his coach thinks.

Our line recruitment is not that impressive, so far. McDaniel seems like our best option at 3-tech DE. Not good news hearing we might miss out on him.

Different story says he has Florida #1, then Nebraska and South Carolina. Although the only direct quote is Florida is #1.

That might not be as much different from the above as it may seem. I do think he is interested in us. We were in on him early and he has the connection with Barry. I just don't think we'll win out. Between mom wanting him to stay closer to home and having a bunch of SEC offers, I think he stays south.