Signed - LB Greg Simmons

You don't see a South Florida kid decommit from Miami and switch to Nebraska to often.

Exactly...it's one thing if he never received an offer. but he got it, committed and then decommitted.

Any chance he becomes a 4 star guy?

I think there is a great chance of that happening! He said he would probably still attend some camps which means he will just get seen more and more I bet this guy ends up as a four-star recruit and in all the recruiting rankings top 250.

Q: Talk a little more about wanting to Redshirt.

A: Redshirting is just a great idea. I will get to learn the system and hit the weight room and ultimately be at Nebraska for 5-years!

^I really like his outlook on redshirting. It shows his maturity as well as probably having a good mentor.

• Fire 1

A: Redshirting is just a great idea. I will get to learn the system and hit the weight room and ultimately be at Nebraska for 5-years!

^I really like his outlook on redshirting. It shows his maturity as well as probably having a good mentor.

Very mature way of looking at it when most kids want the promise of immediate playing time.

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Very mature way of looking at it when most kids want the promise of immediate playing time.

I guess it's a good thing, but with his size I would say he'd definitely be ready to play right away physically.