Yeah. I guess you guys are right. BYU sucks. Nebraska should be winning by 56 at half time. Or Nebraska really sucks too.

Sounds like you got it right. See you in a week.

No, You won't see me in a week unless someone wants me to respond to something, I will leave you guys to marvel at how amazing Nebraska is.

You guys are cry babies. You guys post lots of smack and cry and whine when you get a little back, even if it's clearly just meant as good natured fun. If someone tries to talk reasonably you can't handle the idea that a "mid major" like BYU thinks they have a shot in the game, even when most of the posts I saw from BYU looked like they think it's more than fair to be the underdog in the game. Your fans seem polite if they think everyone in the room is worshiping Nebraska. I'm not buying the polite Nebraska fan shctick.

Sorry guys. Your glory days are over. Every team has an off season conditioning program now. You are a great program who left a better conference to be in weak division of teams nobody cares about and you act like the CFB world. still revolves around you. Enjoy playing in lots of conference championship games. I think Nebraska is still CFB royalty, but you manage to get an even more inflated self view. Nice work.

Good luck and I wish your guys a good season, but your fans are delusional.

I feel like you've been reading some other thread and then posted this based on that other made up thread in your head.

Seriously when we beat BYU it'll be like we just beat Arkansas State don't worry about us fans we'll be just fine.

Yeah. I guess you guys are right. BYU sucks. Nebraska should be winning by 56 at half time. Or Nebraska really sucks too.

No, You won't see me in a week unless someone wants me to respond to something, I will leave you guys to marvel at how amazing Nebraska is.

You guys are cry babies. You guys post lots of smack and cry and whine when you get a little back, even if it's clearly just meant as good natured fun. If someone tries to talk reasonably you can't handle the idea that a "mid major" like BYU thinks they have a shot in the game, even when most of the posts I saw from BYU looked like they think it's more than fair to be the underdog in the game. Your fans seem polite if they think everyone in the room is worshiping Nebraska. I'm not buying the polite Nebraska fan shctick.

Sorry guys. Your glory days are over. Every team has an off season conditioning program now. You are a great program who left a better conference to be in weak division of teams nobody cares about and you act like the CFB world. still revolves around you. Enjoy playing in lots of conference championship games. I think Nebraska is still CFB royalty, but you manage to get an even more inflated self view. Nice work.

I feel like you've been reading some other thread and then posted this based on that other made up thread in your head.

wouldn't be the first time, he must have been reading a gold plated thread while using Urim and thummin glasses through his hat.

Sorry, my man, but I don't see any husker fans crying in this thread. If anything, you and that veteran sports writer have spent a majority of the time trying to justify why BYU isn't a mid major. Then when crap goes south, and we give y'all a bit of flack, you produce this nonsense. Maybe that Aggie fellow from the beginning of the thread was right when it comes to your team and fan base. Based of this last post, I bet you're just an absolute blast at parties.

• Fire 1

I will legit not be surprised if we go .500 next year, including an opening-day loss to BYU. Everything is up in the air. We have no idea what Riley is going to be able to do with this team.

BYU is going to come into this game with a huge chip on their shoulders, playing for their suspended teammates, all fired up to beat Nebraska in Lincoln & break that winning streak. They'll be running the same system they've always run, with players recruited to run that system, and they'll have their big-game quarterback.

Meanwhile, we're breaking in a new system, we got nothing to prove against a mid-level team like BYU, and we're going to be trying to figure out how to replace a super-stud RB.

If we win it'll be a testament to our better athletes, or Riley & Co. being damned good coaches, or BYU just having a bad game or bad breaks in the game.

Do you think that Riley having played BYU when he coached at Oregon St. gives us a bit of an edge? I'm more concerned that we have healthy players ready for our first game. Every time I open the paper or turn on the news we hear of another player who is out for weeks because of injuries they suffered during practice. Blah! I'm hoping for a Husker win but this is NOT going to be a walk in the park for us.

I will legit not be surprised if we go .500 next year, including an opening-day loss to BYU. Everything is up in the air. We have no idea what Riley is going to be able to do with this team.

BYU is going to come into this game with a huge chip on their shoulders, playing for their suspended teammates, all fired up to beat Nebraska in Lincoln & break that winning streak. They'll be running the same system they've always run, with players recruited to run that system, and they'll have their big-game quarterback.

Meanwhile, we're breaking in a new system, we got nothing to prove against a mid-level team like BYU, and we're going to be trying to figure out how to replace a super-stud RB.

If we win it'll be a testament to our better athletes, or Riley & Co. being damned good coaches, or BYU just having a bad game or bad breaks in the game.

Do you think that Riley having played BYU when he coached at Oregon St. gives us a bit of an edge? I'm more concerned that we have healthy players ready for our first game. Every time I open the paper or turn on the news we hear of another player who is out for weeks because of injuries they suffered during practice. Blah! I'm hoping for a Husker win but this is NOT going to be a walk in the park for us.

sure it will be, just tell gangwish that the scum in blue all have raccoons in their jerseys and give him a crescent wrench and a selfie stick.

Woa, where am I?