I told you there wouldn't by any suspensions at BYU for starting and their part in the brawl. The BYU coach maybe just made the assailants run a lap or two and called it enough. Then at Memphis half of their team got suspended.

What we don't need are people with agendas cracking on our visitors. If you have a beef with BYU, take it up at your team's board, or theirs. We'd like to be welcoming to our visitors here.

• Fire 3

I told you there wouldn't by any suspensions at BYU for starting and their part in the brawl. The BYU coach maybe just made the assailants run a lap or two and called it enough. Then at Memphis half of their team got suspended.

What we don't need are people with agendas cracking on our visitors. If you have a beef with BYU, take it up at your team's board, or theirs. We'd like to be welcoming to our visitors here.

:yeah

Somebody's still got the itch...
  • Fire 1

Somebody's still got the itch...

I've always been Mr. Bossy Boots. They just made me a Mod for a few years so it seemed like I had cachet.

• Fire 1

I want to share information about BYU and give you the code on how to beat the Kewgers and a fair warning about what to expect, like watching out for chop blocks and helmet to helmet tackles. BYU does what it calls "plays on the edge" to make up for it's talent gap and that's why its one of the most penalized teams in football. Many of QBs have been taken out of games while playing against BYU. I'm not trying to offend anyone and have nothing but pure respect for Nebraska.

Remember its all about putting a speedy spy on the QB. If the speedy spy is faster than Taysom Hill, you will win the game without any trouble.

• Fire 1

I want to share information about BYU and give you the code on how to beat the Kewgers and a fair warning about what to expect, like watching out for chop blocks and helmet to helmet tackles. BYU does what it calls "plays on the edge" to make up for it's talent gap and that's why its one of the most penalized teams in football. Many of QBs have been taken out of games while playing against BYU. I'm not trying to offend anyone and have nothing but pure respect for Nebraska.

Remember its all about putting a speedy spy on the QB. If the speedy spy is faster than Taysom Hill, you will win the game without any trouble.

I'm sure Nebraska will win now that you've given a bunch of fans on a message board the key to beating their opponent.

• Fire 1

Another thing. Don't believe that there will be 10 suspensions by BYU because it won't be anywhere close to that at all. BYU will keep the suspensions to the minimum they can for a game like Nebraska. It will be 1-3 suspensions and then if need to they will suspend players later in the season for games like Wagner State.

Another thing. Don't believe that there will be 10 suspensions by BYU because it won't be anywhere close to that at all. BYU will keep the suspensions to the minimum they can for a game like Nebraska. It will be 1-3 suspensions and then if need to they will suspend players later in the season for games like Wagner State.

This isn't "another thing." It's the same thing you've been saying in almost all of your posts.

• Fire 2

I appreciate your insight. I understand that there is bound to be animosity between with in state rivals, but I can sort through that. Thanks for your insight AggieAndee.

I appreciate your insight. I understand that there is bound to be animosity between with in state rivals, but I can sort through that. Thanks for your insight AggieAndee.

Thank you. I'll try to be as helpful as I can. The animosity between Utah State and BYU has reached extreme levels now that the Aggies beat them on a regular basis on the field and send far more players to the NFL than the Kewgers. BYU fans are very upset about the parity and do stuff like write "little brother" in place of "USU" on the score boards when we play.

BYU fans will say that Utah State has only beat them 5 times in several decades but Utah State's program is on the rise beating BYU twice in the last few years and producing alot more NFL talent. If you want to see a great game when USU beat down BYU at their home last year, forward this video to the 2 minute mark and you will see why it shouldn't be a tough game for Nebraska...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_CMsQVgefg

Thank you. I'll try to be as helpful as I can. The animosity between Utah State and BYU has reached extreme levels now that the Aggies beat them on a regular basis on the field and send far more players to the NFL than the Kewgers. BYU fans are very upset about the parity and do stuff like write "little brother" in place of "USU" on the score boards when we play.

BYU fans will say that Utah State has only beat them 5 times in several decades but Utah State's program is on the rise beating BYU twice in the last few years and producing alot more NFL talent. If you want to see a great game when USU beat down BYU at their home last year, forward this video to the 2 minute mark and you will see why it shouldn't be a tough game for Nebraska...

LOL. I love how that highlight starts off with it took 36 years. Congrats on your first win in Provo in almost 4 decades. Parity indeed. Many BYU fans don't even consider this a rivalry game. But Aggies have the date circled each year. It's akin to Central Michigan calling Michigan their rival.

AA is nothing but a troll. He's perfectly representative of all Aggies. They're all bitter fans because they get zero media coverage in the state and their teams are filled with guys who either couldn't qualify for BYU or get offered by BYU or Utah. They're not even little brother in the state, more like little cousin. You can tell simply by the way he spells Cougars. Anyway, don't mind him or do. But you've been warned.

As for the Takitaki news, that's a big loss for BYU. He's a 2nd string OLB vying for a starting job. The only reason he doesn't start is because he's not a great LB yet, but he's a great pass rusher and would be on the field in almost every passing situation. In a defense that couldn't get pressure last year, he was one of the only guys who seemed to be able to get into the backfield consistently as a true freshman.