I like the sound of this - Conditioning

What's new? Haven't the players been "signing in" to lifts for several years?

Don't get me wrong, it is very cool and cutting edge to closely follow gains and progression. Is there something new about what the staff is doing with the numbers? Just curious...

A lot of the players had others sign them in and then would skip the lifting session. A majority of the time, Dobson had his assistants running the sessions and he would be doing something else. I have been told that Philipp is very hands on during the sessions and is there all the time. Making the player accountable for each other when it comes to training time.

I would love to see what Ameer benched when he started at Nebraska and what he was lifting when he left.

Bench is pretty overrated. But he's a monster with the squat, almost 3 times his body weight. Holy hell!

Dave Tate said he considers someone strong if the can bench 1.5x their body weight, squat twice their body weight and DL 2.5x their body weight. I would say Ameer is damn strong.

Don't get me wrong, it is very cool and cutting edge to closely follow gains and progression. Is there something new about what the staff is doing with the numbers? Just curious...

A lot of the players had others sign them in and then would skip the lifting session. A majority of the time, Dobson had his assistants running the sessions and he would be doing something else. I have been told that Philipp is very hands on during the sessions and is there all the time. Making the player accountable for each other when it comes to training time.

Really? The players were cheating on lifting? And Bo/Dobson or assistants didn't know this was happening? WTF?

Really? The players were cheating on lifting? And Bo/Dobson or assistants didn't know this was happening? WTF?

Lack of accountability in a Pelini ran program!?!? Impossible!

• Fire 1

Not doubting what youre saying but I thought the point of the technology was to monitor weight/reps and potentially other statistics... Wouldn't that require more than just a login?

Not doubting what youre saying but I thought the point of the technology was to monitor weight/reps and potentially other statistics... Wouldn't that require more than just a login?

They (whoever logged in) would have to actually do the reps unless Pelini's staff failed at utilizing the data. Which wouldn't surprise me since Pelini likes to "go with his gut."

Guess the answer to my question is: "Nothing new, we are just advertising how good we got it!"

...I like that answer :)

Just tossing this out there...because I truly believe that NU wins 11 games next year...the schedule sets up PERFECTLY and I think the middle of the defense is going to be crazy sick.

With that said...we have heard that basically none of the coaches knew how to coach...tons of players were in the doghouse...the best players were not playing...the offensive and defensive schemes were stupid and NOW that the players were not really even lifting...yet they were winning 9 and 10 games.

Soooo...if they win 9 or less this season...well...kind of a difficult pill.

Again...I think once the offense catches up with the defense that this team will be very solid...11 wins in '15

• Fire 3

Lack of accountability in a Pelini ran program!?!? Impossible!

Point the thumb, not the finger...