CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't read too much into anything anymore... If we want to talk about connections at schools... No one has a "better" connection to Darnay than us at this current time. We have 3 of his HS teammates. If his brother goes to Michigan, than maybe I'll recant my statement.

I would hate for him to go there ps. Don't choose Michigan over Nebraska and Stanford. Please Darnay.

I've said it already in this topic but I think we're overvaluing wanting to stay with your high school friends through college. It's comfortable but his goal is the NFL. He needs to see that he can do that at Nebraska.

Lmao. I agree. But then the stance of why he wants to go to a different school can't be because he wants to go to that school with a different buddy...

See what I'm saying?

And I don't mean that as a "hurry up and choose". It's just the "dreams of playing for huskers", "Michigan will be top 3 no matter what", "Stanford is dream school", "usc made me rethink everything". Maybe he does flip flop that much... I just feel like he wants to tel each fan base what they want to hear because he doesn't like to hurt feelings.

No matter what he does he's a great kid that has done and said all of the right things. I'll follow and cheer him on not matter what, unless he ever lines up on the opposite side of the huskers!

I still think Nebraska has a great shot though. He seems to be very fair in the process allowing each of his top teams to talk and recruit him.

• Fire 3

One of those national guys who predicted tyjon to osu that I was looking at the other day who had a 80% or low 90% prediction rate (I believe it was bartow though and not whitflong) when you actually looked at their predictions they padded their success rate with mostly last minute picks or picks when the kid already committed then got the majority of their points off of a few predictions made way in advance. We need a crystal ball on the crystal ball

One of those national guys who predicted tyjon to osu that I was looking at the other day who had a 80% or low 90% prediction rate (I believe it was bartow though and not whitflong) when you actually looked at their predictions they padded their success rate with mostly last minute picks or picks when the kid already committed then got the majority of their points off of a few predictions made way in advance. We need a crystal ball on the crystal ball

Kinda sounds like how recruits commit to a school, but keep their recruitment open.