CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would be awesome if he committed to us, but I just can't see it.

He never official visited here (I know he's been here a couple times unofficially), we never did an in home visit with him, we have 0 crystal ball predictions, and the only guy who think that we have a chance is a NU reporter.

For what it's worth, Darnay was on a visit when our coaches were in Cali. https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/video-decision-time-for-holmes

In the same interview, he said he asked USC to not do an in home because they had spoken enough and there wasn't a ton to say.

Also not necessarily new info, but has recently been reaching to Keyshawn SR. for guidance on his process.

Though his advice is look for places where you can be a difference maker right away on both sides of the ball. If we pitch to Darnay that he can start at WR from day 1 and get reps at CB it could make a difference.

It would be awesome if he committed to us, but I just can't see it.

He never official visited here (I know he's been here a couple times unofficially), we never did an in home visit with him, we have 0 crystal ball predictions, and the only guy who think that we have a chance is a NU reporter.

For what it's worth, Darnay was on a visit when our coaches were in Cali. https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/video-decision-time-for-holmes

In the same interview, he said he asked USC to not do an in home because they had spoken enough and there wasn't a ton to say.

I read in some other recruits tweets that coaches had gone by to see his mom at work and etc. So maybe it's possible that we've met with Darnay's dad without him being around.

Read: Thanks, but you're not one of my final two.

Perhaps, it was more of a we had an in home three days ago. You're welcome to come over but are we just going to say the same stuff we said three days ago? My read on this is that Darnay doesn't need the attention. He seems like he's gathering information and making choices. Other recruits who want coaches to pay attention to them probably would've taken the in home.