GT: B1G Tournament - Penn State vs Nebraska - 3:30PM - ESPN2

The game and the finish were a microcosm of the season.....

Every time we made a run and got close......a moving screen; a turnover; a bad shot........self-inflicted

And then at the end...........just like a putt..............you HAVE to get it there in order to make it.

(not a slam on Shields....he got a good look.........just being short is representative of the entire season)

And a great effort to come back from down 16.

Mercifully over.

Yikes...letting all that time tick off so you can get the ball back (maybe) with 8 seconds left?

That was the right call. 8 seconds is plenty of time to grab the rebound and go the length of the court. Just didn't execute (or was fouled on the rebound).

You always extend the game.

Petteway will graduate in May, so he has 3 options: stay, transfer or go pro (Europe or Developmental League).

Fuller already RS, so I do not see him leaving. Plus, Miles showed faith in him by giving him some starts.

Pitchford is a ?, but probably back unless he graduates early.

Parker is close to home, depends if he graduates. He does have some stiff competition for playing time next year.

Petteway will graduate in May, so he has 3 options: stay, transfer or go pro (Europe or Developmental League).

Fuller already RS, so I do not see him leaving. Plus, Miles showed faith in him by giving him some starts.

Parker is close to home, depends if he graduates. He does have some stiff competition for playing time next year.

Are you trying to "blow up" the roster?

Are you trying to "blow up" the roster?

Like MN, I see someone leaving before this coming year starts.

I agree with this except the Fuller part. The kid pays a ton of minutes and had a great game at Maryland and then goes MIA the rest of the season. When this team desperately needed a third scorer or anyone that shows a pulse on offense, Fuller never even sniffed the court.

I agree with this except the Fuller part. The kid pays a ton of minutes and had a great game at Maryland and then goes MIA the rest of the season. When this team desperately needed a third scorer or anyone that shows a pulse on offense, Fuller never even sniffed the court.

That is more on Miles. He has done the same thing to Rivers and Tai Webster.

One game they are playing 15+ minutes, next 3 games they dont see the court.

I know Rivers ws hurt, but outside of starting he wasnt getting many minutes.

Word is that he just can't "get" the offense..........fwiw...........

Word is that he just can't "get" the offense..........fwiw...........

Exactly which "offense" would that be. The one where they pass around the perimeter till the shot clock gets down to 3 secs then someone....usually Petteway ....jacks a 3? Or the one where they inbound the ball to the other team?

This should not have been a huge letdown but that 8-1 run last year got people so excited. You have the entire team back so it looks like they are going to be really good but I think a lot of you guys knew, deep down, that it would be a struggle to hit 20 wins, right?

I think that most of you knew it would be difficult to get to .500 in conference games right?

I think that it was the non-conference that set the tone.