Signed - WR J.D. Spielman

He would be the "Do it all" player here and I don't see him RS. He will be the compliment in Riley's offense that will put defenses on their toes. Look for him on sweeps and in the slot. Also don't be surprised to see him get 5-10 carries a game. He's an obvious PR/KR but I think you leave the PR to Demornay if he comes back fully healthy. I do think he will be the answer to Nebraska's screen game woes as long as the accuracy and blocking is there.

So a poor mans version of Christian McCaffery?

He is more electric than McCaffery

Easy out there on that limb buddy! Have you seen McCaffery play?

• Fire 1

He would be the "Do it all" player here and I don't see him RS. He will be the compliment in Riley's offense that will put defenses on their toes. Look for him on sweeps and in the slot. Also don't be surprised to see him get 5-10 carries a game. He's an obvious PR/KR but I think you leave the PR to Demornay if he comes back fully healthy. I do think he will be the answer to Nebraska's screen game woes as long as the accuracy and blocking is there.

Well considering I live in Sillicon Valley, yes I have seen McCaffery play. Don't mistaken electric for better. Jamal Turner is more electric than Brandon Reilly but we all know who is better. Christian is a great player and I remember when we recruited him. I am just saying that its clear to me that Spielman is quicker. His change of direction is pretty elite.

Well considering I live in Sillicon Valley, yes I have seen McCaffery play. Don't mistaken electric for better. Jamal Turner is more electric than Brandon Reilly but we all know who is better. Christian is a great player and I remember when we recruited him. I am just saying that its clear to me that Spielman is quicker. His change of direction is pretty elite.

Ahh, your change of direction aint so bad either!

• Fire 2

Ahh, your change of direction aint so bad either!

Haha!

• Fire 1

This young man has Johnny Rodgers type skills really. He will be a great 'copy' of DPE and if he and DPE are back to receive punts with Westy up front about 15 yards, it will basically be a very scary ordeal for any team punting to us on 4th and long yardage. There would be no more letting the ball roll for another 15 yards and inside our 5.

Returns will be lethal.

Osborne used to put two guys back on the long yardage 4th downs. We should be as well.

This young man has Johnny Rodgers type skills really. He will be a great 'copy' of DPE and if he and DPE are back to receive punts with Westy up front about 15 yards, it will basically be a very scary ordeal for any team punting to us on 4th and long yardage. There would be no more letting the ball roll for another 15 yards and inside our 5.

Returns will be lethal.

Osborne used to put two guys back on the long yardage 4th downs. We should be as well.

Who are you and who typically has 3 guys back to return punts?

• Fire 5

Returns will be lethal.

Ummm.....