Signed - WR J.D. Spielman

I am really excited about this kid.

I remember getting the top football player out of MN one other time. That kid ended up braking our all time receiving records.

??????

Nate Swift

I guess. He got a couple records I believe. But I think we can all agree that for as old a football program we have that our receiving records are not eye popping. But I would say some of them will be changing in the near future.

I remember getting the top football player out of MN one other time. That kid ended up braking our all time receiving records.

??????

Nate Swift

I guess. He got a couple records I believe. But I think we can all agree that for as old a football program we have that our receiving records are not eye popping. But I would say some of them will be changing in the near future.

If this kid becomes as productive as Swift....I will be happy.

Pump your breaks BRB, lets see how this plays out.

I don't need to pump my brakes any more than fans who are excited about any other player.

Of course he needs to come in, put in the work and produce.

I'm not saying any more than that.

Pump your breaks BRB, lets see how this plays out.

I don't need to pump my brakes any more than fans who are excited about any other player.

Of course he needs to come in, put in the work and produce.

I'm not saying any more than that.

:facepalm:chuckleshuffle:P:frenchy:zoom:cheers:cowbell::ph34r::B):blink::boxosoap

Langsdorf: “JD's going to be a speedster that's going to be kind of a fly-sweep runner, the inside receiver that we've had a lot of success with a player like him in our past. He kind of fits that role. I really like his speed.”

Williams: “He is quick, and explosive, and tough, and strong. He's going to be an impact player. Very lucky to have him.”

OWH

• 2 months later...

That stinks, wish him a healthy and speedy full recovery.

With how advanced medicine and research is becoming, I'm wondering when people start checking up on their body for preventative maintenance measures. Or is that happening already, where athletes get checked up as if they suffered an injury already? I think we may see it during combine testing or physicals when they resign or get traded, but what about mid-season, post season, pre season check ups?

• 2 years later...