Let Freedom reign

Dobson was a horrible S&C Coach. I have said this for several years. He made Cam Meredith a fat pyle & I really feel a lot of the injuries could have been avoided had the team had a better guy.

This guy is no joke. I expect the team to be in way better shape. My guess is Freedom added good weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INK07EW6G3A

I would love to think this was the case but I just don't think it is...If it was an exact science everyone would just use the same formula.

Its not. It is just that Dobson was that bad.

I will accept that...its just another thing that starts getting me excited that this year is 11 wins for sure! I just think this is such a huge upgrade!

Dobson was a horrible S&C Coach. I have said this for several years. He made Cam Meredith a fat pyle & I really feel a lot of the injuries could have been avoided had the team had a better guy.

This guy is no joke. I expect the team to be in way better shape. My guess is Freedom added good weight.

:facepalm:

So Freedom gained all this weight in the 3 months since the coaches were hired???

wow...just, wow...

• Fire 4

So Freedom gained all this weight in the 3 months since the coaches were hired???

wow...just, wow...

Ha! It must be some amazing new bench-clean-pull-dead lift that they are doing all at once.

Well, the new guy probably didn't add all 40 pounds onto Freedom, he has only been here a few months.

wow...just, wow...

I realize he reshirted last year & they are saying he gained 40lbs over a year and 3 months.

He also real only gained 20lbs as he came in at 240lbs

If he gained 40lbs, only half of it will be muscle if he is lucky. It is pretty much impossible to build over 20lb of lean muscle in a year, no matter how hard you train and how great your nutrition is.

Not if he had poor nutrition and subpar training in HS

That is what I am getting at. When someone sees that a player has gained 30, 40 or so pounds in a year, they almost always automatically think it's muscle because they are a D1 athlete with top notch training and that is incorrect and pretty much impossible.

If you do EVERYTHING correctly, you would be lucky to add .5 lbs of lean muscle a week, unless you are juicing.

If he gained 40lbs, only half of it will be muscle if he is lucky. It is pretty much impossible to build over 20lb of lean muscle in a year, no matter how hard you train and how great your nutrition is.

So where do you get that Idea? If someone isn't eating all that well and goes from eating say 3000 calories a day to say 7000 of good stuff plus working out every day it really isn't that hard to put on 30 lbs of muscle over a 7-8 month period which is what we are talking about.

So where do you get that Idea? If someone isn't eating all that well and goes from eating say 3000 calories a day to say 7000 of good stuff plus working out every day it really isn't that hard to put on 30 lbs of muscle over a 7-8 month period which is what we are talking about.

Your body can only build muscle so fast no matter how much you eat or lift. The building process will also slow down as you acquire more muscle.

Yep. Saw the same report.

You know. Because our S&C is so bad.

I'm sure it's mostly fat...
Did they put him on the RK3 diet?

Is that the one where you wear a rib protector so people can talk about how fat you are?

Yes you're exactly right. Thank you for clearing that up, Devnet.
  • Fire 1

Yep. Saw the same report.

You know. Because our S&C is so bad.

I'm sure it's mostly fat...
Did they put him on the RK3 diet?

Is that the one where you wear a rib protector so people can talk about how fat you are?

Yes you're exactly right. Thank you for clearing that up, Devnet.

He's so cautious he wears two rib protectors. One under his tee shirt. :lol:

com_131102_NCF_VBlog_Sherman_NebraskaQBK

• Fire 1