2015 Alternate Unis

Maybe. UCLA's are their normals, but were redesigned a bit, and the Miami reveal is for their very first year as Miami's apparel sponsor, much bigger deal. This is around the time the last two years that we've had our alternates unveiled, too, but who the hell knows?

Maybe. UCLA's are their normals, but were redesigned a bit, and the Miami reveal is for their very first year as Miami's apparel sponsor, much bigger deal. This is around the time the last two years that we've had our alternates unveiled, too, but who the hell knows?

Adidas

• Fire 2

Adidas

clevergirl.gif

So I was curious and looked up Louisville's alternate that they're going to wear against Auburn. Put me in the camp of effing terrified about what Adidas is going to do to us this year.

Check this out. Like, this is a real thing. They're going to wear these. What's funny, is that the uniforms would be slick if they didn't have this gigantic f'ing actual bird on the helmet. It's like Adidas was so close to putting together a decent alternate, but then they just found a way to f#*k it up.

635708310032596218-Cards-05.JPG

So I was curious and looked up Louisville's alternate that they're going to wear against Auburn. Put me in the camp of effing terrified about what Adidas is going to do to us this year.

Check this out. Like, this is a real thing. They're going to wear these. What's funny, is that the uniforms would be slick if they didn't have this gigantic f'ing actual bird on the helmet. It's like Adidas was so close to putting together a decent alternate, but then they just found a way to f#*k it up.

I would love to see a helmet like that with Lil Red on it. That would strike fear into the heart of every man

I would love to see a helmet like that with Lil Red on it. That would strike fear into the heart of every man

Given the prowess Adidas has shown when constructing these monstrosities, I wouldn't be shocked if you got your wish.

*shudder*

That's one pissed off bird. I wouldn't f#*k with em. I kinda like the helmet...