2015 Alternate Unis

Some comments from Michigan recruits/commits on switching to Nike. Pretty telling if you ask me.

The Scramble: The great uniform debate

— 2017 OL Kai-Leon Herbert: "That's great! I want to wear Nike at the next level. That's just a plus for Michigan in my book.”

— 2018 CB Benjamin Sapp: "I love Nike gear. It helps them in my recruitment. Adidas has some nice cleats but Nike and Michigan are powerhouses that should be together.”

— 2017 ATH Allen Stritzinger: "At this point in my recruitment, Michigan has been the higher choice for me regardless. I prefer Nike over Adidas so this just adds to that. Nike goes better with Michigan.”

— 2016 Top100 ATH/Safety Jordan Fuller: "It's a perk for sure. I wouldn't choose a school based on that alone, but it helps.”

— 2016 Top100 DE/LB Xavier Kelly: "It definitely helps. I love Nike!”

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/A-look-at-Nebraskas-uniform-conundrum-38125208

OK...I fail to see what is so bada bout the UCLA jerseys. I actually kind of like them.

They aren't red and white, and don't don two stripes on the pants. Duh.

Our alternates should be modernized throwbacks for one game every year. Pretty sure that is what Ohio St does.

No. Thats wrong. For the record. We aren't Ohio State.