2015 Alternate Unis

I think if the helmet were white with red herbie and red accents it could make a really good road alternate, maybe even with straight white pants no stripe.

That is another thing to keep in mind and a point I meant to make in my last post. You have to keep in mind what the rest of the uni's (not just the helmets) would look like.

That's why I like the Navy scheme (my #1) the best, it looks sharp but it also allows for a healthier mix of red, white and black for the rest of the uni. In the past we seem to just pick red or black and go with that for the entire uniform. The black didn't look to bad (did we have white pants with that?) but the two others looked like the old kind of long underwear, the kind you see in old cartoons, the ones with the buttoned up butt flap.

Adidas must have succeeded in mind f'ing you people into accepting crappy uniform designs if you think any of those helmet concepts look good.

8fc1ca3c719455b43670ca7dd37387a25605baf1

I don't spend a whole lot of time analyzing college football fashion, so I guess I don't think they look that bad. :dunno

• Fire 1

I think if the helmet were white with red herbie and red accents it could make a really good road alternate, maybe even with straight white pants no stripe.

That is another thing to keep in mind and a point I meant to make in my last post. You have to keep in mind what the rest of the uni's (not just the helmets) would look like.

That's why I like the Navy scheme (my #1) the best, it looks sharp but it also allows for a healthier mix of red, white and black for the rest of the uni. In the past we seem to just pick red or black and go with that for the entire uniform. The black didn't look to bad (did we have white pants with that?) but the two others looked like the old kind of long underwear, the kind you see in old cartoons, the ones with the buttoned up butt flap.

Ahh yeah, butt flap onesies!

I would like to see a suped up white alternate. I envision the red herbie outline on one side, jersey number on the other. White facemask, no stripe.

Jersey white with maybe one thin red line on shoulders. Numbers and last name done in red outline.

Pants white, two thin red strips on side of legs. White shoes/socks/gloves.

• Fire 1