Texas Cop, "Police Brutality", Black kids.

I tend to usually side with the police, but in this situation that officer should be fired.

The kids were not listening, and were acting like pricks.. but they are kids. You need to be a bigger man in that situation..

I understand you need to listen to the police, and ya, that girl probably deserves to have her head slammed in the sidewalk, but that isnt the police's job. That guy seemed like a power hungry prick. The two other officers there seemed fine, just that one.

The kids really didnt pose much of a threat other than being a-holes.

You can't know that. I understand what you are saying but one can't go in assuming they have pillows in an escalated situation.

Were they packing under those swim suites?

I don't have a problem with him drawing his weapon, that was warranted when he was charged and it had the intended effect with out firing a shot. That being said the officers escalating behavior is what put him in that situation.

So...black kids can't congregate at a public pool for an end of the school year fun day? Does that only apply to black kids? Or, can they do it if they stay in "Their neighborhood"?

It wasn't a public pool...

And, I read where they had $15 guest passes to have access to the pool. Or, are those passes just for white kids?
Read whatever the hell you want my man; you're still misinformed. The Craig Ranch HOA did not authorize the DJ to be there and he was one of the first sending out the tweets and fliers about a $15 cover. Just some guy trying to push his music illegally, by getting kids to pay to show up. But yeah, only the black kids... Good god give it a rest.
Look who the only people detained, chased down, and cuffed were...
I think you missed the point, but whatever you need to fit a narrative. Personally knowing individuals who live in the subdivision, I think I'd have a decent grasps on what happened. But nah, if it doesn't fit the race bait trap, it can't be.

End of story...all whites are racist, bigots and owe so much and should be ashamed of what happened centuries ago. All blacks are targeted on a daily basis and never do anything wrong. LIBERALS > CONSERVATIVES.

When I was in college. We were at a party in the apartments out by SECC and the cops showed up to patrol the halls. A buddy of mine happened to walk across the hall to the other apartment when the cops happened to be coming down the hall. They yelled at my buddy to stop and he told them to F off. They instructed him to come back out and talk. He did and still remained sh**ty toward them. The talking ended with my buddy getting thrown to the ground and sat on until he apologized for his actions. Did I think it was wrong how the cops had handled it. NOT ONE BIT!!! My buddy deserved it in my eyes.

My buddy in this story is a cop in Denver now.

• Fire 3

The cop was an idiot and way out of line how he acted. If you can't see that then.....wow.....

I'm glad his boss agrees with me.

Two things:

a) I never once said that the cop's actions were in line, re-read my comments above. I simply said that if this illegal party wouldn't have taken place, there would be no story.

b) the cop resigned on his own accord.

I will post one article that was already mentioned above, but you failed to read. Again - can't fit the narrative, so go ahead and neglect.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/heres-the-rest-of-the-story-behind-the-police-abuse-at-the-austin-pool-party/

here's another one for good measure

http://www.myeasttex.com/news/local-news/exclusive-tyler-native-who-witnessed-mckinney-pool-incident-defends-police#.VXZbx-qpOnw.facebook

That last one should really resonate with people, but it obviously won't. Everyone is more concerned with the officer being fired and that is the end result. What about the neighborhood that is now being vandalized? Ah shucks, just kids being kids again... no reason to call the cops.

The cop was an idiot and way out of line how he acted. If you can't see that then.....wow.....

Two things:

a) I never once said that the cop's actions were in line, re-read my comments above. I simply said that if this illegal party wouldn't have taken place, there would be no story.

I will post one final article that was already mentioned above, but you failed to read. Again - can't fit the narrative, so go ahead and neglect.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/heres-the-rest-of-the-story-behind-the-police-abuse-at-the-austin-pool-party/

http://www.myeasttex.com/news/local-news/exclusive-tyler-native-who-witnessed-mckinney-pool-incident-defends-police#.VXZbx-qpOnw.facebook

That last one should really resonate with people, but it obviously won't. Everyone is more concerned with the officer being fired and that is the end result. What about the neighborhood that is now being vandalized? Ah shucks, just kids being kids again... no reason to call the cops.

So speaking of fitting a narrative: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that spends most of its articles complaining about Obama and liberals. Here's their front page http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Read that and tell me they don't like to slant stories to fit their narrative.

Two things:

I will post one final article that was already mentioned above, but you failed to read. Again - can't fit the narrative, so go ahead and neglect.

So speaking of fitting a narrative: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that spends most of its articles complaining about Obama and liberals. Here's their front page http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Read that and tell me they don't like to slant stories to fit their narrative.

Yes - I am well aware of the fact the gatewaypundit is a right-leaning site. But no one else is mentioning the neighbors responses, or side of the story, so it is limited. Your thoughts on the second article?

lol

Decase73’s Youtube playlist features a dozen videos with titles like “Man Attacks Baltimore Police Officer,” “Man Sucker-Punches Cop Gets Kicked in the Face,” and “Chief tells the TRUTH that Black People don’t want to hear.” All would appear to reflect a mindset that police officers are entitled to use any and all force necessary to subjugate those they ostensibly protect and serve.
Yesterday, the video of Casebolt manhandling a teenage girl and pointing his gun at two boys was added to the playlist.

http://gawker.com/did-the-mckinney-cop-watch-video-of-himself-terrorizing-1709690822

If people can throw out the right winged side, then us on the right side can throw out the left winged articles as "Well its obviously slanted left therefore....blah blah blah."

When I see that as being someones reason for not reading right winged article....it just makes that person the opposite they claim to be -- Close Minded

There is nothing open minded about the left, it's time to quit claiming it. (Not directed at anyone, just my thoughts as I've read through some of this)

• Fire 1

If people can throw out the right winged side, then us on the right side can throw out the left winged articles as "Well its obviously slanted left therefore....blah blah blah."

When I see that as being someones reason for not reading right winged article....it just makes that person the opposite they claim to be -- Close Minded

There is nothing open minded about the left, it's time to quit claiming it. (Not directed at anyone, just my thoughts as I've read through some of this)

I would agree with this but also add that being closed minded to a site because it's right or left is on par with constantly reading sites on one side or the other and believing everything they say while not opening up to a balanced opinion.

I saw an interview with the girl who organized the party. It started with a cookout in the park beside the pool. They then decided to go to the pool and swim. She had thrown parties like this before with no problems.

At the end of the interview, she was asked if she will go back to that pool. She answered....."I hope so because I live in the community".

There was wrong things done by everybody involved. But, to me, the adults involved (who should have been the calming influence) did nothing but fuel the flames especially a police officer that is supposed to be trained in how to handle these situations.

I would agree with this but also add that being closed minded to a site because it's right or left is on par with constantly reading sites on one side or the other and believing everything they say while not opening up to a balanced opinion.

I saw an interview with the girl who organized the party. It started with a cookout in the park beside the pool. They then decided to go to the pool and swim. She had thrown parties like this before with no problems.

At the end of the interview, she was asked if she will go back to that pool. She answered....."I hope so because I live in the community".

There was wrong things done by everybody involved. But, to me, the adults involved (who should have been the calming influence) did nothing but fuel the flames especially a police officer that is supposed to be trained in how to handle these situations.

Ok here is my final say on the situation and I will try to give the last little bit of insight, hopefully providing clarity to the situation. First, and foremost, I want to say that the situation was handled wrong on all sides. I do not want anyone to gather the idea that I was in full support of the officer, or other adults.

With regards to the Craig Ranch community, you can live there while not paying dues to use the pool. So even if you were to live in the community, you do not have full access to the pool. Now, in addition, if you do have access to the pool - you have a set number of guest that are allowed (20 people) and if you are to host a party, you must inform the HOA and pay a $150 deposit. The woman that organized the party, did not do either of these. The woman is a professional party promoter and what she did was set up the DJ booth outside of the pool and used this day to promote a party happening on June 19th, not related to the Craig Ranch HOA pool. When individuals saw this, as well as the DJ's tweets, they were under the assumption that the $15 was to get into the pool on June 5th. Once they were told that was not the case, it upset them and rightfully so. At this point, individuals who bought the tickets, again not to the pool but a later party on June 19th, began to hop the fence. This is where the inappropriate comments began by individuals who were already in the pool and the situation spiraled out of control. At that point, things got even more out of hand again not condoning any of the actions from either side and resulted in what everyone has seen on TV. Now, the neighborhood is being targeted and vandalized as people have made this a race situation. Yes, the cop's actions were out of control and inappropriate, but the situation could have all been prevented if the original HOA rules were followed. Whether someone wants to return to a pool, or not, depends on if they pay the dues. If they don't, then legally, they do not have a right to enter the pool.

• Fire 2