***2018 Recruiting***

I'd add Ronnie Perkins at DE or OLB.

Ronnie Perkins is being looked at for DE not OLB.

Top DE's on the board are - Judge Culpepper, Daniel Carson, Elijah Wade, Ronnie Perkins.

Top OLB's on the board are - Micah Parsons, David Alston, Jalen Redmond, Bo Calvert.

Top RB's on the board are TJ Pledger (they are still hard after him despite OU commitment) Keaontay Ingram and Michale Salahuddin.

I'd like to think so. We're high on him. I'm just not convinced that he's that high on us yet. Said he was coming to the Spring Game but didn't.

My general rule of thumb is made a Top X list or visited. I don't think he's done either.

I probably miss a couple guys who should be on the list here or there but I keep a lot of guys off the list who say they're interested but really aren't.

Ronnie Perkins is being looked at for DE not OLB.

Top DE's on the board are - Judge Culpepper, Daniel Carson, Elijah Wade, Ronnie Perkins.

Top OLB's on the board are - Micah Parsons, David Alston, Jalen Redmond, Bo Calvert.

Top RB's on the board are TJ Pledger (they are still hard after him despite OU commitment) Keaontay Ingram and Michale Salahuddin.

Those are the caliber of RB's we need.

Sam's latest recruiting update

Starts with Moore brothers talk and an interview with Josh

Sam is on the "No QB" bandwagon

Ja'Veon Marlow is at the top of the RB board

1 more OT

1, maybe 2 more DL. DE more of a priority than NT

Says June signing period would be better than a December one

With all due respect there's no way Marlow is our #1 guy on the board at RB. He is underimpressive. Sam is often wrong about this stuff so I raise my eyebrow when he says that. Really think he's off on that one. If we had Marlow as "A" he would already be in. He wanted in at the spring game and we have slow played him.

Marlow is definitely up on our board but he is waiting cause his recruitment is starting to pick up. Has picked up offers from Kentucky, N.C, Wake Forest, UCF and FIU along with Michigan visiting him not long ago.

Marlow scored 87.13 at the Opening in Orlando. TJ Pledger scored a 87.87 there.

• Fire 2

Marlow scored 87.13 at the Opening in Orlando. TJ Pledger scored a 87.87 there.

Interesting. That's not a particularly good score for either of them. #12 and #14 among the 27 RBs that recorded a score that day.

Does anyone know what the Sparq rating all entails?

Measures athletic ability. Agility drill, 40yd dash, power toss, vertical etc.