Santos leaving team; Alexander and Tolbert are transferring

We never really knew what was wrong with him, but I wonder if the rehab just got the better of Santos. Maybe he just realized it wasn't worth it anymore. It doesn't sound like he's leaving it sounds like he's just giving up football to me. Things just never quite clicked for that dude.

It's a shame that things didn't work out for him. Back when he first started getting playing time, I remember a lot of people saying he reminded them of Lavonte David.

I remember being at the PSU game...3 years ago at home, that controversial fumble right on the goal line he forced. He had no idea where to line up pre snap and his teammates were getting him in position practically as the ball was snapped but he managed to knife through and make that big play. He was only a RS Frosh that year and thought man he could be a playmaker but he sure doesn't exactly know what he's doing out there. Kinda 50/50 on impact of losing him, hope it was a mutual parting.

Santos will be remembered more for his missed tackles than his spectacular plays or games....

I disagree. I'll remember him for the interception he made against Miami and several other plays he contributed too.

He was a pretty young player at a position of need, I think he could've been a pretty decent LB towards the end of his career at NU.

• Fire 1

Santos will be remembered more for his missed tackles than his spectacular plays or games....

I disagree. I'll remember him for the interception he made against Miami and several other plays he contributed too.

He was a pretty young player at a position of need, I think he could've been a pretty decent LB towards the end of his career at NU.

He was gonna be a Senior this year......

So, correct me if I'm wrong.

As of right now, if we go into fall camp with no more departures and Berry gets here later this summer, we will have 85 scholarship players on the roster.

Correct?

This is correct, however Damon Benning is speculating there could be 3 more departures. And there's been whispers of a LB and OT coming in from JUCO and playing this Fall. Sounds like there is still some things in flux in terms of the final Fall roster.

i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a girl who says one will be

Stanton.

Hung out with Matt Finnin tonight and he said santos left due to academics.

Is Finnin liking the new staff? Knew he was one of the guys crying on twitter about Boner Pelini
He said they all really like MR. Also said Leroy left due to failed drug test but he said it was weed not roids.
  • Fire 1