Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

The Yeezy cleats have been banned by the NFL. No clue why, but it's a $6,000 fine for wearing them on Sundays.

WTF???

NFL has a partnership with Nike right now. Yeezy cleats are Adidas. That'd be my guess

NFL only has an apparel partnership with Nike. The individual players can get shoe agreements with any manufacturer. The NFL does have standards and mandates on the colors or designs of what shoes can be worn during games.

The Yeezy cleats have been banned by the NFL. No clue why, but it's a $6,000 fine for wearing them on Sundays.

WTF???

NFL has a partnership with Nike right now. Yeezy cleats are Adidas. That'd be my guess

The NFL hasn't reviewed and officially approved the Yeezy's yet. That's why they are getting the fine. Shoes need to be reviewed and approved before players can wear them on the field.

WTF???

The NFL hasn't reviewed and officially approved the Yeezy's yet. That's why they are getting the fine. Shoes need to be reviewed and approved before players can wear them on the field.

They can wear them, but they will get fined. If you wear anything but Nike as part of your uniform you will be writing a check. I'm sure most sponsors are picking these fines up so NBD.

WTF???

They can wear them, but they will get fined. If you wear anything but Nike as part of your uniform you will be writing a check. I'm sure most sponsors are picking these fines up so NBD.
it has nothing to do that. The NFL is just tight assed and has a policy where the shoes must be standard colors and have a standard design. It's the same idea where teams can't wear multiple helmets in the NFL, despite there being no proof that changing helmets has any contribution to concussions.

WTF???

it has nothing to do that. The NFL is just tight assed and has a policy where the shoes must be standard colors and have a standard design. It's the same idea where teams can't wear multiple helmets in the NFL, despite there being no proof that changing helmets has any contribution to concussions.

This. Individual football players can have any shoe and glove sponsorship deal. Ameer Abdullah and Aaron Rodgers both are sponsored by Adidas, while Cam Newton is sponsored with Under Armour.

The NFL is just being pissy about the design of the Yeezy cleats. They are the NO FUN LEAGUE after all.

• Fire 1

Nike does way to much neon and crazy stuff with their uniforms. Yes, the duct tape numbers were bad, but Nike did the gold numbers on a white uniform for FSU. Plus Oregon. Their uniforms are just... awful. Only ones that look good are the yellow and green throwbacks.

Nike will go as plain/oldschool/traditional as a client prefers (See USC and Alabama). Phil Knight uses Oregon athletics as a test bed for new materials, designs, and concepts as this is the arrangement he and his company have with the school. This is why Oregon rarely uses the same uniform more than twice.