SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

Dear Jordan,

While you go on your visit to Miami I want you to consider some things. Sure, you vould come in and win the job right away. Miami isn't anything to sneeze at by any means. But Al Golden is probably on his last leg as coach. Even when things are going well for the Canes the stadium remains half empty, or half full if you are an optimist.

Go with your heart. If Nebraska felt like home to you, it probably would to your Mom too. On Saturdays our stadium is packed full no matter who the opponent is. Our coach may be new here, but we fired the guy who couldn't win more than 9 so you know championships are expected

You could be the guy to carry this team back to glory. We want a trophy so bad, and I'm sure you would like to help us get it. We will support you no matter what since you were kind enough to consider us. Come home to Lincoln and lets get to work.

Sincerely

Husker Nation

Dear Jordan,

While you go on your visit to Miami I want you to consider some things. Sure, you vould come in and win the job right away. Miami isn't anything to sneeze ay by any means. But Al Golden is probably on his last leg as coach. Even when things are going well for the Canes the stadium remains half empty, or half full if you are an optimist.

Go with your heart. If Nebraska felt like home to you, it probably would yo your Mom too. On Saturdays our stadium is packed full no matter who the opponent is. Our coach may be new here, but we fired the guy who couldn't win more than 9 so you know championships are expected

You could be the guy to carry this team back to glory. We want a trophy so bad, and I'm sure you would like to help us get it. We will support you no matter what since you were kind enough to consider us. Come home to Lincoln and lets get to work.

Sincerely

Husker Nation

This should be posted on every recruits profile page.

Said no one ever

• Fire 3

Dear Jordan,

While you go on your visit to Miami I want you to consider some things. Sure, you vould come in and win the job right away. Miami isn't anything to sneeze ay by any means. But Al Golden is probably on his last leg as coach. Even when things are going well for the Canes the stadium remains half empty, or half full if you are an optimist.

Go with your heart. If Nebraska felt like home to you, it probably would yo your Mom too. On Saturdays our stadium is packed full no matter who the opponent is. Our coach may be new here, but we fired the guy who couldn't win more than 9 so you know championships are expected

Sincerely

Husker Nation

This should be posted on every recruits profile page.

Said no one ever

as long as it includes this:

• Fire 3

Good Lord.....

We are all lame. We are sitting here having a conversation all excited about the decision of an 18 year old kid. Give 1995 a break. After all....that was a decent year.

It's always a conversation until a grown man writes love letters to 18 year old boys.

signed it "sincerely" - clearly not a love letter.

• Fire 5

Good Lord.....

We are all lame. We are sitting here having a conversation all excited about the decision of an 18 year old kid. Give 1995 a break. After all....that was a decent year.

It's always a conversation until a grown man writes love letters to 18 year old boys.

To be fair, it wasn't exactly on par with Nabokov.

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

Apparantely I offended StPaul by posting a fake letter in a receuiting thread on a message board that said recruit will never read. My bad.

That's what you are going with?

Ok.

Did I mail this to him? Did I threaten him on Twitter?

No?

Hmmm, guess I don't see the harm here.

Apparantely I offended StPaul by posting a fake letter in a receuiting thread on a message board that said recruit will never read. My bad.

That's what you are going with?

Ok.

Did I mail this to him? Did I threaten him on Twitter?

No?

Hmmm, guess I don't see the harm here.

OH MY GAWD! Are we not allowed to make jokes on here without someone getting posterior damage?

Lighten up, Francis!

• Fire 2

That's why it's pretty worthless to try to say Recruit_X should like this school over that school because of anything WE think should be important. There are too many factors in play and each guy values those factors differently. Just depends on each situation and what sticks out to them.

I agree. But, there are lots of schools that I can understand the draw. Some not necessarily even having a dominating program at the time. It's just that I don't understand the draw to Miami especially as a parent.

Better seats at the game?

gkjRmbL.jpg

I love how the banner says "Fan Impact Play".