The Repub Debate

I'm willing to bet that regardless of the punch, that's the face she always makes when she embraces Ted.

Ha! That is funny sh#t!

With that said...he clearly hit her and I do believe that Indiana law states that they need to be separated for 24 hours so that they can have a "cooling off" period. :)

"Accident" hmmmm

Yet Kasich is still soldiering on. I'm glad he doesn't have anything else important to do besides just running the state of Ohio.

At this point he may as well do one more state to see how many of Cruz's votes he gets. Then drop out. But I have a feeling he won't drop out until June 7.

Also, Nebraska is one of the next states and it'd be nice if Trump didn't win it...

Yet Kasich is still soldiering on. I'm glad he doesn't have anything else important to do besides just running the state of Ohio.

At this point he may as well do one more state to see how many of Cruz's votes he gets. Then drop out. But I have a feeling he won't drop out until June 7.

Also, Nebraska is one of the next states and it'd be nice if Trump didn't win it...

Yeah, I see your point there. I just think it's funny that he's now currently in 4th place of a two man race. It'll be interesting to see how it goes here. Winner takes all delegates. I think I read something that Kasich would need to get nearly 70% of remaining delegates to kick off a brokered convention. I personally don't see that happening but anything could happen. If Trump wants the wants the nomination I think all he has to do is shut his yap and ride it out. I doubt that happens either.

Darkhorse, I think you must've read that about Cruz. Kasich is so far behind that he was long ago mathematically eliminated from reaching 1237 needed to clinch.

It's all a moot point, now, anyway. sources report Kasich is dropping out tonight.

Congratulations, Republicans. Donald Trump is your 2016 presidential nominee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Darkhorse, I think you must've read that about Cruz. Kasich is so far behind that he was long ago mathematically eliminated from reaching 1237 needed to clinch.

It's all a moot point, now, anyway. sources report Kasich is dropping out tonight.

No, it was Kasich. What I was trying to say is that he can still prevent Trump from getting to 1237 delegates...he just needs like 70% of the remaining delegates to do so which would in turn make for a brokered convention. I wasn't saying that Kasich can get to 1237.

No, it was Kasich. What I was trying to say is that he can still prevent Trump from getting to 1237 delegates...he just needs like 70% of the remaining delegates to do so which would in turn make for a brokered convention. I wasn't saying that Kasich can get to 1237.

Yup. Like I said I would think he'd stay in for at least one more round to see what Cruz's voters do. It's weird after continuing for way too long already that he wouldn't wait until May 10th to drop out.