The Repub Debate

First off, the audit business is nonsense. Trump is stalling because either A) he's insecure about his actual wealth B) his charitable donations aren't what he claims they are or C) he has some damning business transactions. Romney seems to think that he's in cahoots with some very unsavory folks. Time will tell, but I do not think this is an issue that is going to go away. Hell, even Nixon released his under audit. And how far back does this "audit" go that Trump can't release prior years?

Secondly, Shark, I'll actually commend you. At least you have the courage of your convictions to try to defend this guy. Especially when very nearly everyone here disagrees with you. Kudos.

I BET IT'S HILLARY CLINTON

That's the bombshell.

• Fire 1

First off, the audit business is nonsense. Trump is stalling because either A) he's insecure about his actual wealth B) his charitable donations aren't what he claims they are or C) he has some damning business transactions. Romney seems to think that he's in cahoots with some very unsavory folks. Time will tell, but I do not think this is an issue that is going to go away. Hell, even Nixon released his under audit. And how far back does this "audit" go that Trump can't release prior years?

Secondly, Shark, I'll actually commend you. At least you have the courage of your convictions to try to defend this guy. Especially when very nearly everyone here disagrees with you. Kudos.

I BET IT'S HILLARY CLINTON

That's the bombshell.

Ahhhh, the "Trump is a plant" theory lives on. That's a personal favorite of mine.

More info on Trump for anyone who's mis-informed about him:

http://spectator.org/the-thinking-mans-guide-to-donald-trump/

My opinions of Trump have been formed by watching him during the debates and his own rallies. I didn't rely on MSNBC's, FoxNews', CNN's or other media outlets' opinions of him to sway mine.

What I've witnessed him say with full context has led me to believe he is a complete clown. That list is a joke!

Again, things I've witnessed:

1. Inspires and motivates others - The inspiration and motivation he has created has been at the expense of tapping into anger and hatred of others. Immigrants, Muslims, media members, and so on. He isn't a motivator, he is a fear monger.

2. Displays integrity and honesty - ha, fricken, ha!!! Making fun of an opponents wife solely on looks.... Name calling on a Presidential debate stage.... Talking about PENIS SIZE on a Presidential debate stage.... That is not integrity, that is a sleeze ball. I don't know if I can call him dishonest, but he is full of sh#t. His wall, can't happen. Muslims out of the country, cant happen. Other countries bowing down to his trade demands, good luck.

3. Solves problems and analyzes issues: see second point on what I think of his problem solving.

4. Drives for results: Got me. He wants the result of becoming President and leader of the free world is willing to say absolutely anything, no matter how incoherent, to get there.

5. Communicates powerfully and prolifically: I don't believe being a loudmouth is communicating powerfully, and it is sad that the media has given him the attention he's gotten. They are to blame for a lot of this mess.

6. Building relationships: he is the most unliked and devisive candidate in US history. (I'm only 36, but he is the only candidate I remember ever thinking is a complete mess and would actually do more harm than good in office, Sarah Palin aside: but putting Trump into that category says a lot)

7. Displays professional or technical expertise: "2 Corinthians" and "Tan ZAY nia" not to mention his attitudes on war crimes and the constitution.

8. Dispays strategic prospective: if aiding ISIS in recruiting Muslim youth sounds like a good plan, well, he's your guy.

9. Develops others: maybe he does, I just don't want my kids lives to be shaped by him in any way.

10. Innovates: well, he did find an efficient way to cut to the front of the line in the GOP. By spewing nonsense that people eat up on Facebook everyday and spinning it into a political platform. And being so loud and crude that the media can't look away. I'll give him credit for that, if he really wants it.

These are things I've witnessed while watching him trying to tell myself that things will be okay if he's elected. I've tried to find something good about him. I don't want to not like him, I just can't help it.

• Fire 1

How many of you agree on this for each candidate

1. Tax Returns

2. High school and College transcripts

3. Birth Certificate

4. Gender verification

Be honest, if you found out that Trump was a woman, would that change things for you?

What if you found out that Hilliary had a 1.9 in High School?

I'll go with 1-3. Why not?

As far as #4...do you really want to be present when Trump, Clinton, or Sanders has to "prove it"? I would never ask a fellow American to do something I'm not willing to do myself!

Checking Trump would ruin Runza mini-corndogs for me, forever!!!!!

• Fire 1

As far as #4...do you really want to be present when Trump, Clinton, or Sanders has to "prove it"? I would never ask a fellow American to do something I'm not willing to do myself!

Interesting. You find 1-3 to be more private than 4. Why is that?

Interesting. You find 1-3 to be more private than 4. Why is that?

I'm not following....That's the opposite of what I said.

A president's genitalia is not relevant.

Not to you. But I would like to know how we address them. Mr. or Mrs. or Ms.

For some reason, I don't think you would ever be in the position to meet the President in a face-to-face sit down. So, it shouldn't matter to you either...

A president's genitalia is not relevant.

Not to you. But I would like to know how we address them. Mr. or Mrs. or Ms.

For some reason, I don't think you would ever be in the position to meet the President in a face-to-face sit down. So, it shouldn't matter to you either...

Being respectful always matters.

But, if gender doesn't matter would you be okay with voting for a woman who turned out to be a man or vice-versa?

Yeah, I'm sure this is about respect, teachercd.

You don't feel like you would have been duped if you voted for a man and that man turned out to be a woman? Really?

I mean...their age is checked...their place of birth is checked...it appears that their tax returns are checked.

You don't have to like it or even care. I just think it is a good idea. I also want to know their medical history.

Yeah, I'm sure this is about respect, teachercd.

You don't feel like you would have been duped if you voted for a man and that man turned out to be a woman? Really?

I mean...their age is checked...their place of birth is checked...it appears that their tax returns are checked.

You don't have to like it or even care. I just think it is a good idea. I also want to know their medical history.

So, are you admitting women are better Presidents than men, or the other way around?