Possible suspension? Some WR's maybe not ready?

Wow. I have consumed my fair share of kool aid, but right now I fell like a light weight here. Let's call it what it is, a mistake. Within this article there are multiple specific references to injuries, calling out a freshman linebacker as "high maintenance," calling out players in the secondary who unrealistically think they are good enough to play and then laughing about it, talking about a recruit with alcohol and character problems and joking about that, and talk of suspensions of at least five players that until now had been kept quiet. I do understand that some coaches do discuss injuries and suspensions with the media. The other talk of personnel issues, aired out in the national media, is just flat out unprofessional.

• Fire 1

Most interesting part was they said 13 verbal commits. We currently have 14 I believe. Terry Wilson has probably told the coaches he is undecided.

I noticed that as well but I wonder if they were counting 13 who will be true freshman as the JUCO wouldn't be in the same class eligibility-wise.

Most interesting part was they said 13 verbal commits. We currently have 14 I believe. Terry Wilson has probably told the coaches he is undecided.

I noticed that as well but I wonder if they were counting 13 who will be true freshman as the JUCO wouldn't be in the same class eligibility-wise.

Or they simply made a mistake in the discussing their recruits or the writer made a mistake when typing up the article. The writer isn't going to go back and check the number of recruits listed on HuskerBoard's recruiting page to confirm his number.

I can't even imagine the reaction we would have seen on message boards/twitterduring some of the things that happened in the Osborne era, mainly the LP incident. Everyone had their opinion then, just as they do now but weren't able to publish it for the world to see. Mike Riley is a professional coach. Are we going to agree with everything he does? Probably not. Did we agree with every single thing TO did? Nope. But some may look back with such fond memories that they forget those times. Mike Riley is very good at what he does, and he knows exactly what he's doing. The only thing I can say is maybe he does not fully grasp just how many people actually care about a daily coaches in this state. May have underestimated how people would react to what he would see as everyday comments in that setting. I'm sure he's still getting used to going from no one caring, to every word being over analyzed by thousands and thousands of people.

I can't even imagine the reaction we would have seen on message boards/twitterduring some of the things that happened in the Osborne era, mainly the LP incident. Everyone had their opinion then, just as they do now but weren't able to publish it for the world to see. Mike Riley is a professional coach. Are we going to agree with everything he does? Probably not. Did we agree with every single thing TO did? Nope. But some may look back with such fond memories that they forget those times. Mike Riley is very good at what he does, and he knows exactly what he's doing. The only thing I can say is maybe he does not fully grasp just how many people actually care about a daily coaches in this state. May have underestimated how people would react to what he would see as everyday comments in that setting. I'm sure he's still getting used to going from no one caring, to every word being over analyzed by thousands and thousands of CRAZY people.

Fixed it for you.