Michigan Football to don Jordan Uniforms

ScottyIce

Does this make any sense at all? The Michigan football team wearing Jordan who was a basketball player for Chicago and UNC.....seems pretty f'n stupid if you ask me. I don't get it.

JJ, Every since you switched to the Archie Bunker avi you sound more and more like him. (And I often find myself agreeing with you.) :lol:

photo-thumb-130.jpg

So Harbaugh is too good for Adidas and the BTN crew.

Apparently MJ himself had a meeting with Harbaugh and wanted to get it done. Nike has been trying to expand Jordan brand a bit and this is a huge boost for them, and has to be for the school as well.

Does this make any sense at all? The Michigan football team wearing Jordan who was a basketball player for Chicago and UNC.....seems pretty f'n stupid if you ask me. I don't get it.

Of course it doesn't make sense, but it will ring in massive amounts of dollars, and high school kids are going to lose their minds over it.

That's annoying to me. I loved Michael Jordan, but seriously? I've always though that you look goofy when wearing Jordan gear for a sport other than bball.

It's like the kids these days that wear Jordan gear before weigh ins at a wrestling tournament. What sense does that make?!

I have always enjoyed Jordan Brand ventures into other sports, but I understand if some don't like it. They have had their toes in other sports for decades (baseball, boxing, racing, etc.) and actually have a decent presence in the NFL with Earl Thomas, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Hakeem Nicks, Dwight Freeney, Lamarr Woodley, and Josh Freeman.