Screw you complainers

knapplc

Sometimes it is just is not posted...it is us and our friends chatting over drinks and people say "any monkey could win 9 games with the schedule NU has" you just don't need a freaking link for everything.

You mean people actually have interactions that are not on a message board?

What are you going to tell me next, that everything we see on the internet isn't true?

And if you think that I've got a personal axe to grind with nice Mike, you're wrong. The program is bigger than any coach. I want this program to succeed, but his track record suggests that he is not as good of coach as our previous coach was.

And yes, I'm on the record as saying that he is way more Billy C.V2 than he is BD, TO, FS, or BP. What I saw last week was better than what I saw this week. This offense looks way too Billy C. for me.

This post is the very definition of "an axe to grind."

Just like your previous posts.

Please explain to me this supposed axe.

So many possible examples, but I'm going to start with the only reason you thought Bo needed to go: he was tired of the Nebraska fishbowl.

You also just stated that Mike Riley "is not as good of coach as our previous coach was."

You also called him "nice Mike" and while that's merely passive/aggressive it's also axe-grindy.

You also saw Mike Riley's offense rush for 258 yards, pass for 303 yards and score 48 points, and it only filled you with grave foreboding.

I'm not sure I can "explain" it, but when you're in this deep with your opinion, you start seeing things in a twisted light.

Who knows? Maybe history will prove you correct.

But for the time being the evidence doesn't support you being this cranky.

• Fire 2

So many possible examples, but I'm going to start with the only reason you thought Bo needed to go: he was tired of the Nebraska fishbowl.

You also just stated that Mike Riley "is not as good of coach as our previous coach was."

So, my opinion isn't the same as many. Sounds like we have the group think side and the wait and see side.

You also called him "nice Mike" and while that's merely passive/aggressive it's also axe-grindy.

So is he not nice? I thought that was one of the main factors that played into this situation. Bo is mean, Mike is nice.

I guess I can't even pay the guy a compliment.

You also saw Mike Riley's offense rush for 258 yards, pass for 303 yards and score 48 points, and it only filled you with grave foreboding.

So, I express an opinion that is based in historical fact. Ok.

Who knows? Maybe history will prove you correct.

Hopefully not, but that would be a rare occurrence.

But for the time being the evidence doesn't support you being this cranky.

I'm not cranky, just making observations. Sorry I haven't creamed my jeans over what I've seen so far. There has been some not so good, but I've also acknowledged the good that I've seen.

Convenient how that gets over looked.

So, my opinion isn't the same as many. Sounds like we have the group think side and the wait and see side.

This is the "wait and see" side?

Congrats Bo~Leavers, you got your wish.

See how easy it was to get a top notch coach, they were obviously lined up waiting to come here.

Riley, the Ginger idiot and Harv should all be fired.

This is more embarrassing than any 40 point Pelini beatdown.

Sounds like Billy C. Version 2.

F@ck him, the Ginger idiot and Harv.

I may have to go home sick.

• Fire 3

Congrats Bo~Leavers, you got your wish.See how easy it was to get a top notch coach, they were obviously lined up waiting to come here.Riley, the Ginger idiot and Harv should all be fired.This is more embarrassing than any 40 point Pelini beatdown.

Sounds like Billy C. Version 2.F@ck him, the Ginger idiot and Harv.I may have to go home sick.

And I'm accused of having an axe to grind?

Congrats Bo~Leavers, you got your wish.See how easy it was to get a top notch coach, they were obviously lined up waiting to come here.Riley, the Ginger idiot and Harv should all be fired.This is more embarrassing than any 40 point Pelini beatdown.

Sounds like Billy C. Version 2.F@ck him, the Ginger idiot and Harv.I may have to go home sick.

Umm, yeah?

• Fire 1

Yes. That's what these last several posts have been about.

When enough people tell you you're drunk, you need to hand over the car keys.

• Fire 6

BTW.....aren't we all Team Wait and See?

But in order to be on Team Wait and See you have to wait for more than two games.

It's a rule.

Except that Riley has a record. Well over 100 games as a head coach and the record seems familiar.

Yes, we all have to wait and see, but contrary to the beliefs of some, there are things that aren't perfect.

BTW.....aren't we all Team Wait and See?

But in order to be on Team Wait and See you have to wait for more than two games.

It's a rule.

Except that Riley has a record. Well over 100 games as a head coach and the record seems familiar.

Yes, we all have to wait and see, but contrary to the beliefs of some, there are things that aren't perfect.

The only record that means jack squat at this point is the one he posts in 2015 at Nebraska. Is the axe sharp yet?

• Fire 1