D(er) Trump(ino) Thread

First, we need to stop linking to Vox. It is a horrible outlet.

Second, Cruz is about to implode and all of this is going to make sense. This has been trending on Twitter since last night.

Vox isn't the end-all, but let's let people decide for themselves what's a horrible outlet, and for whom. I like their coverage because it tends to be an amalgamation of links from other sources, often with commentary I agree with, but substance of course is freely open to examination.

Feel free to open up a MRA thread, if you like (though I won't promise to participate, I'm sure it'll be illuminating or at least interesting for many others). Decrying Ezra Klein as a misandrist while championing a controversial podcaster who blamed violence on the women who raise children makes me wonder what you'd actually find acceptable. Breitbart somehow doesn't seem out there enough.

Klein has advocated for putting away innocent men if the end result is less sexual assault on college campuses (where women are statistically safer than most places, but that's besides the point). That stance is disgusting and makes me worry for my sons.

What is MRA and why would I open a thread? Your hits on Molyneux are weak. Watch any of his videos and listen to the genius in the guy AND THEN read all of the links where sources all of the information. Don't shoot the messenger. :P

P.S. Don't take any of this personally. You're a good MOD, zoogs.

I've had my own criticisms of Vox.

However, your post would make sense if Klien was the only reporter on the site.

Even as s conservative, I have found some decent articles there.

And, it is always good to read view points that you don't think you agree with. You might learn something.

Question....do you have the same feelings against Fox?

• Fire 1

It is so sad and demeaning that we try to fit this idea of beauty into s neat little box. How credulous have people become if they think beauty only exists in one form.

A rose by any other name...

You're completely missing the point. I guarantee you Heidi does not like that photo of herself. In fact pitted against 100 photos of her that would be the one she likes the least. Regardless of how hot you think she is, it should be intuitively obvious what the point of the tweet was. But then people have attempted to tell you this already.

I just see the beauty of both of them. I find it unsettling that you, a woman, are calling her out on her looks. They are both stunning in those pictures.

It is so sad and demeaning that we try to fit this idea of beauty into s neat little box. How credulous have people become if they think beauty only exists in one form.

A rose by any other name...

You're completely missing the point. I guarantee you Heidi does not like that photo of herself. In fact pitted against 100 photos of her that would be the one she likes the least. Regardless of how hot you think she is, it should be intuitively obvious what the point of the tweet was. But then people have attempted to tell you this already.

I just see the beauty of both of them. I find it unsettling that you, a woman, are calling her out on her looks. They are both stunning in those pictures.

You don't find it at all unsettling, and you know I'm not calling her out on her looks.

I miss the TeacherCD that used to post funny stories about getting drunk, and NOT getting laid....

At least Teach is consistent; he's always said hot girls were everywhere....However, I fear his "playful" frustrations have turned into "irrational" desperations....

:cheers

I miss the TeacherCD that used to post funny stories about getting drunk, and NOT getting laid....

At least Teach is consistent; he's always said hot girls were everywhere....However, I fear his "playful" frustrations have turned into "irrational" desperations....

:cheers

Ha! Amen to that!

I am still great at NOT getting any!

Trump's campaign manager arrested in Florida for battery of reporter.

And the Trump circus rolls along.

That is so ridiculous. Even the Secret Service detailed on Trump said that she touched Trump twice and she was warned by them to stop and then Lewandowski intervened.

Kind of funny how the prosecutor is part of Hillary's "Florida Leadership Council" for her campaign too.