Where is Adam Taylor?

During the game thread someone had mentioned pass blocking as a possible issue....

Yeah, I've hear this same thing on various college and pro teams, where some supposedly stud RB is riding the bench.

Apparently if you can't or won't stop the first defender from reaching your quarterback, you are a liability in the backfield.

Don't understand that. His skill set could at least be used in other forms. Unless he's just not that good.

Another reason why Flexbone and or Troy Calhoun's offense would utilize every RB we have. Every single recruited RB would see the the field and our walk on's would provide decent depth. Instead, we are featuring 1 RB and giving no one else any time. I guess I don't believe in having anyone tote the rock 30 times a game. Stat totals wouldn't be there but it's a damn team game. The score is all that matter, and team stats. I hate individual stats.

A Backs - Wilbon, Stevenson, Newby, Taylor, Nelson

B Backs - Cross, and Ozigbo, Nabity

Regardless, it's pretty well known and assumed that Riley isn't going to coach more than 5-7 years. By then, we'll have his system in place, and then we'll move to a new coach because he retired, and if it's not Langsdorf....then we have to go through the growing pains of putting a new system in place. If Riley can't make things happen I fear that NU is 10 years away from being a contender of any kind.

So, here's hoping we get some great OLine developed and find some elite DB's because those are the 2 main pieces to making this work from what I see.