Alex Lewis social media post

Red Five

How well do you think the offense would be this year without Ameer and without Tommys improvement since working with the new offensive coaches. Can see Beck's influence as OC and QB coach is paying wonders for Ohio State

You do realize that right now Tommys stats are worse than last year correct?

Passer Rating is down from 133 to 131. Yards per carry down from 4.9 to 4.2.

Great coaching indeed.

Jim Rose

Alex Lewis attitude is a cancer on the team and he must be removed.

Jim rose also said that 3rd down play was clearly a pass play. Played a snippet from Devine that verified a pass play was called.

Yes, that is what Tommy called, The ball was not to leave his hands. Take a sack, run, what ever, but do not throw it.

How well do you think the offense would be this year without Ameer and without Tommys improvement since working with the new offensive coaches. Can see Beck's influence as OC and QB coach is paying wonders for Ohio State

You do realize that right now Tommys stats are worse than last year correct?

Passer Rating is down from 133 to 131. Yards per carry down from 4.9 to 4.2.

Great coaching indeed.

Please wait to measure until after the season... You can't measure 13 games versus 5. Especially when if you measured this last week, it would've been the other way around and I could've said, Great Coaching! Look after 4 games he is better. He has looked better overall IMO, this week wasn't an ideal passing situation he was thrown into.

Jim Rose

Alex Lewis attitude is a cancer on the team and he must be removed.

Jim rose also said that 3rd down play was clearly a pass play. Played a snippet from Devine that verified a pass play was called.

Yes, that is what Tommy called, The ball was not to leave his hands. Take a sack, run, what ever, but do not throw it.
It's the play that was sent in by the coaches. They sent in the wrong play, Riley verified it, and took responsibility.

(paraphrasing)

I've never said anything in this vein about a player, but since it took Gates, a freshman, to drag Lewis off the field, I hope the team went all Private Pyle on him in the locker room, and Gates was the at the front of the line. I hope they kicked his ***.

Might seem rather harsh. I appreciate the passion in what Lewis was GOING FOR. However, he just sold out his teammates. And the coaches. AGAIN. A senior captain. Inexcusable. Some of us like to talk about getting back to the toughness and killer instinct of great NU teams of ole. This would be one way to send a message that no one is above the team, and selfishness isn't allowed. Lewis doesn't seem to want to put the team before himself.

Leroy made the comment. Rose-Ivey, T Allen, and Givens Price favorited it. Not going to analyze their reasoning for favoriting it. Just look forward to when anything Bo related is filtered out.

Seems odd. It's fine that they still support their former HC, but the timing is bad. I'm sure Price is plenty upset with the new regime, he was basically a STARTER last year, now doesn't even play the same position.